REGISTRATION IS CURRENTLY CLOSED.
Enter your info below and we’ll make sure you get the update as soon as the course is ready to open.
If you’re ready to join nearly a thousand independent jewelry designers and makers who have created their own engaging (and profitable) jewelry brands and become our next success story allow us to introduce...
Laying the Foundation Live is our signature eight-week virtual program designed to teach you how to create desire and demand for your independent jewelry brand, you’ll build your DREAM business that supports your lifestyle and allows you to unleash your creativity to yield cash, clarity and freedom.
We’ll give you the insider secrets to promoting desire for your jewelry through collection development, effective (and profitable) pricing, marketing and PR, and cutting-edge sales techniques.
We’ll teach you how to identify, locate, and connect with people who are already primed to fall in love with your jewelry – we call them your DREAM clients.
And we’ll help you replace all the fear, doubt, and overwhelm that comes with starting your own independent jewelry brand with peace, motivation, and confidence in all your business activities.
We’ll quickly and practically show you the fundamentals of building an engaging jewelry brand that gives you the freedom and independence you crave as a designer.
We created Laying the Foundation for designers like you who don’t want to feel trapped by having to run the business while not getting the sales results you deserve.
Instead, we will show you how to come from a place of service and make sales naturally using what we call the Sharing Economy method.
Your clients will become your raving fans telling your story and practically selling your jewelry for you.
So that you have more time to spend with the people that matter most to you, knowing you have the right mentors by your side, and getting back to your zone of genius of designing and being creative.
BY TAKING LAYING THE FOUNDATION, YOU’LL MASTER HOW TO…
- Transform your passion for design into a successful and desirable brand
- Turn your customers into raving fans (as well as your best sales reps and media channel!)
- Uncover your brand voice and the confidence to shout it from the mountain top
- Effortlessly leverage your PR and marketing to put a spotlight on your jewelry
- Create a burning desire and buzz for your jewelry brand
- Drastically increase your profits by discovering how to set your business up the RIGHT way
- Create the life you’ve always dreamed of while doing what you love
IT’S TIME TO STOP GUESSING ABOUT WHAT TO DO NEXT AND GET YOUR OWN AMAZING RESULTS LIKE THESE DESIGNERS
I now run a successful jewelry business that consistently makes more than 5 figures monthly.
I started FT&A with a full-time job and a jewelry-making hobby. Fast forward 9 months– after implementing the very helpful and actionable tools Tracy and Robin provided, I was making enough profit to quit my full-time job and move my production from my dining room table to my a professional design/office space. Before Laying the Foundation, I had exactly 32 paying customers. Since taking LTF, I'm over 8,000 paying customers and 34.6K followers on Instagram. I now run a successful jewelry business that consistently makes more than 5 figures monthly and best of all, I get to work doing what I love. I pinch myself every day. —MELISSA CAMILLERI, SHOPCOMPLIMENT.COM
Before taking the course I hated sales, now I feel excited to approach wholesalers and they’re saying yes after one visit!
Before taking the course, I had on my vision board "find the perfect sales person," because I hated sales so much and felt this was holding me back more than anything. Robin and Tracy gave me tools, advice, and most importantly the correct context for approaching sales in a way that feels really good and is extremely effective. Since the course, I reached out to three local stores for wholesale opportunities and two of them said yes to my line after one visit to their stores. I now feel excited, rather than dreadful, about introducing my line to potential wholesalers, and realized that *I* am that perfect sales person I was trying to manifest on my vision board. —ALLISON GEMMEL LAFRAMBOISE, PRASADAJEWELRY.COM
Instead of spending my weekends at markets, I focused on my website and the sales ROCKED this year!
Purchasing a home and a bout with breast cancer forced me to cancel a majority of my shows last year. I am happy to say that even in light of my life changes and challenges, I ended my year within $1000 gross sales of the previous year while taking back all of my weekends. Plus, instead of spending my weekends at markets, I focused on my website and it ROCKED this year! Instead of 3 web sales a month in the $60-$100 range, I averaged 3 web sales a day in the $300-600 range during the holidays! I would have never been able to figure out all of this information so quickly on my own. —ANA MARIA ANDRICAIN, JEWELOFHAVANA.COM
WARNING: This Program is NOT for Everyone
We only work with ambitious, aspiring designers who are serious about taking their businesses to the next level..
This Program is NOT right for someone who:
- Already makes consistent sales every month whether or not you’re doing shows
- Is only interested in designing jewelry as a hobby
- Has mastered the art of sales and marketing (and gets results)
- Knows how to get the RIGHT kind of wholesale, online, and media exposure
- Has your pricing and collection development nailed down (without any doubts)
- Isn’t open to learning new ways to managing time to improve your lifestyle and business
- Doesn’t desire to explode profits and break past your earning plateau
- Fears learning how to put yourself out “there” and going after your DREAM
This Program is ABSOLUTELY for you if:
- You want a step by step plan for reaching new customers and making sales directly between shows
- You’re tired of people saying your jewelry is a hobby, not a real business
- Your biggest challenge is marketing and you have no idea how to begin
- You want to stand out from all the other great designers out there and get your brand noticed
- You struggle with pricing and merchandising your collections so they are in demand
- You need help managing your time and staying focused to keep the doors of your jewelry business open
- You have some sales, but they’re not consistent enough to turn much of a profit
- You don’t want to appear pushy when you’re selling your jewelry, but you need more sales!