Do you have questions about Multiplying Your Profits?

We have been getting a lot of questions about our second signature course, Multiply Your Profits.

Instead of the usual Tuesday blog post, Robin and I decided to spend some time answering your questions. In this video, we take some time to do a video FAQ that answers all the burning questions jewelry designers have been asking about Multiply Your Profits. You will also hear a little bit about some of the mistakes Tracy has made and how she turned her business around after failure.

Let us show you why this information is important for everyone, whether you have been around for 1 year or 10 years. Plus, you’ll learn a lot more about how to maximize your profitability regardless of the size of your biz.

Don’t forget that we are hosting a “Pin It To Win It Contest” that ends Tuesday, April 23rd at 12 am Midnight. You have another chance to win a $100 scholarship towards the admission price.

We realize a lot of you might still have questions so we scheduled a FREE live Q&A call tomorrow. Make sure you are on the line… ask us anything about your biz!

Title: F&TA: Anything Q&A w/ Tracy & Robin
Time: Wednesday, April 24th at 12:00pm Eastern
Listening method: Phone + Web Simulcast
Phone number: (206) 402-0100
PIN Code: 821870#
To attend, visit: http://InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventID=40685997

Make sure you check out the course content here:: http://www.flourishthriveacademy.com/multiplyyourprofits/

Tweet This

Check out @Flourish_Thrive's video FAQ about their newest jewelry designer course Multiply Your Profits http://bit.ly/10ayf4a

1. Margaret Sweeney on April 23, 2013 at 11:40 am

I started watching this but I could not hear Robin. Maybe her volume was down?

• Tracy Matthews on April 23, 2013 at 11:47 am

Robin’s volume it down for some reason. We are trying to figure it out because it didn’t record that way. My best suggestion is to raise the volume and listen with headphones…you can hear robin faintly.

• Tracy Matthews on April 23, 2013 at 11:47 am

Also I am answering most of the questions so you can at least get the answers from me 🙂

2. sandi on April 23, 2013 at 11:48 am

ditto on trying to hear what Robin is saying

3. Janet Cozzens on April 23, 2013 at 12:22 pm

I am so incredibly excited to *go to school* and have Robin and Tracy be my teachers! I can’t wait to learn more of the steps that I need to implement in my business to get it where I want it to be.
    I really can’t believe that I am finally doing this. I have a big dream to quit my day job and I am hopeful that this course will teach me more so that I may be able to achieve my dream one day…

• Tracy Matthews on April 24, 2013 at 1:02 am

Thanks Janet! We are so excited to work with you, too!