How to Write Killer Copy for Your Jewelry Brand

Do you ever struggle with what to write for your marketing materials, social media and overall website presence for your jewelry brand?

I can tell you that YOU are not alone..

I have to be honest with you, copywriting did not always come easily to me. In fact, it has taken me years to find my brand voice!

A few weeks ago, our friend Amanda Berlin came to talk to us in the Diamond Insiders Club about Tapping into your Brand Voice.

Figuring out what to write or even how to write it can be a chore, especially if you aren’t inclined to writing. But it doesn’t have to be…

Basically, you have two options: learn to write in a way that is going to entice your prospects and lead them to the sale OR hire a copywriter who is already skilled at this.

For many of YOU, the DIY approach is likely the best option!

But don’t FRET! I have some tips for you today that are going to help you learn…

How to Write Killer Copy for Your Jewelry Brand.

Click to Tweet: How to Write Killer Copy for Your Jewelry Brand via @flourish_thrive http://bit.ly/1G00G0N

Writing “copy” from your heart and in your own voice will not only set you apart from the pack as a designer with a personality, but also attracts your dream clients and lead them to the sale.

Consumers love to buy from people they feel like they know, like and trust. The more personality you infuse into your brand, the more impact you’ll have in the long run.

I would love to hear from you in the comments below!

Tell me two things you learned that you are going to start using NOW to improve your copy!

We mentioned a few links that will help you write better copy in the video:

How to Write Compelling Headlines

How to Write from Your Heart

How to Write a Compelling Bio for Your Jewelry Brand

Chat with you next week!

xo, Tracy

p.s. Hey, if you haven’t joined us yet, we just started our 20 Sales in 20 days Challenge. You still have a chance to join us and enter to win some great prizes for playing full out!
Go Here for Full Details

1. Kaylee Johnson on October 13, 2015 at 10:30 am

This had excellent content, thank you! I plan to revamp my ‘about me’ section on my website and try to speak more authentically in social media posts. 🙂

XO, Kaylee

2. Henry Elfering on October 13, 2015 at 10:48 am

Tracy, loved the idea of personal, a one on one approach if you will. The headline idea is also very helpful. I like how you clearly and simply illustrate your point. Thanks a million, now I have some rethinking to do! YAY!

Henry

3. Amy on October 13, 2015 at 12:57 pm

This video could not have come at a better time! I’m trying to write descriptions of jewelry on my website and half the time staring at a blank page for hours without coming up with anything. I feel writing copy is looming over my head and holding up a lot of my website. This video gave me great advice, which can help you get around the roadblocks that I feel like are in front of me. Thank you so much for the inspiration.

4. Barbara on October 13, 2015 at 2:40 pm

This tips were amazing! I am definitely going to try taking ideas from the magazines. It has been right in front of me all this time and never even thought of it. Thank you 🙂

5. Marta on October 13, 2015 at 3:52 pm

Hi Tracy!

I´m so grateful I found you and your FTA. Yo make a fantastic labour 😉

I am happy because

1) afther this video I will not ever write again a Hi everyone! newsletter, and that´s so relaxing 😀

2) will be rewriting my about page for the 8th time in the last 3 years, though I think this time will be durable…)

Thanks,
    Marta

6. Monica on October 13, 2015 at 7:22 pm

1) I find that writing quirky, weird, or humorous stuff doesn’t scare anyone off, it makes them laugh, or think, or imagine, or dream and they like it and it gets them thinking about me. “Who would write that?” “What’s the imagination that goes into that?” “What are the designs of a person who would say that?”

2) You can’t fake it. We all have some fun in us, some imagination or we wouldn’t be doing this creative thing. So say what you would actually say in person and have fun with it.

7. Antigone on October 13, 2015 at 9:37 pm

Hi Flourish academy,

Great video! I always feel like I’m back to school when I have to write, but you make me think ok this I can do.

I really like the magazine title idea, but most of all I will start writing a lot of “you”. It’s simple and engaging.

Anti

8. Marrian on October 14, 2015 at 1:00 am

I loved the magazine headline “trick” to writing copy. It’s a great way to come up with something that’s already short and catchy. I also like the idea of putting you into my copy. I talk too much trying to be professional about my jewelry without giving people any reason to buy it. I need to include the word you into descriptions. Thanks again for great content.

9. Judy on October 14, 2015 at 8:26 am

wow this was great! my take-away is to start using magazine headlines to help me write my own headlines better, and to talk to “one” person versus the masses. This is so helpful! love these vids!!

10. Carolyn on October 15, 2015 at 10:58 am

Tracy, wow! You had some fabulous ideas there, particularly with the headlines. So great. And, I have to tell you, I could hear my dad’s voice in there too as, “Just talk to them. Write what you want to say”. Thanks for sharing a bit of him & a bit of you.

11. Ursula Ungerleider on October 15, 2015 at 2:14 pm

I love this idea and sent my evites with a personal meaning phrase: “I leave a part of my heart in every piece.” Many comments followed! – Ursula

12. Carin on January 25, 2016 at 2:17 pm

Thanks so much for this!

I loved listening to these tips. With a lot of it you think “oh yes, of course!” but I haven’t really thought that much about it before. I have tended to write copy that tries to sound like I am a big company, and is very generic, but I have realised over time that actually, for my kind of handmade jewellery I am better off being small and personal, so this video hits that perfectly. The 2 things that I will definitely start using are: to use “you” in my bio, and to direct the writing to one person such as a dream client or friend.

Thanks again! 🙂