#91 The 7 Stages to Accelerate Jewelry Business Success

Designers always ask me,

“Tracy, how did you create a jewelry brand that consistently generates multiple 6 figures and only spending 10% of your working time in it?”

Well, it wasn’t because of the 30 page business plan I wrote!

That bad boy just collected dust, never to be looked at again.

Truth is: There’s no cookie cutter jewelry business.

No one size fits all.

Years ago, there was one way to have a jewelry business.

Selling wholesale.

Today, there are many ways to be successful selling and designing jewelry.

The process of growing your jewelry brand is unique to your goals.

No matter how you’re running your business, I’ve discovered simple daily action steps are way more effective than a 5 year plan that you’ll likely never look at.

There are stages in business that build upon each other.

On the show, I’m sharing the 7 stages I went through before getting to where I’m at in my jewelry business.

Wanna know what they are? Press play now!

Click here to download the show notes

Start Where You Are

Getting started is the most important part. So plan for the business you already have, not the one you think you’ll have in a year or even 6 months.

You also don’t want to start from the very beginning if you already have a good thing going! Make a 6 month or even a 6 week plan to get started.

Random Acts of Creativity

We are all guilty of this as creative people. Getting an idea and running with it is super fun! Be careful of these random bursts of creativity. They can get you off track and make you lose focus on your goals.

This is why it’s so important to work in defined stages. Then, within that stage, go crazy with creativity! Just don’t jump stages or skip steps.

Cultivating Consistency

Being consistent is something you can learn. Discipline is the difference between sporadic sales and steady income as a business owner.

Following stages gives you a proven guide for your efforts. It gives you the best shot at focusing on what you need right now to reach your goals!

Our Diamond Insiders gives you a proven path to follow these 7 stages!

Having a clear direction is key to accelerate your business forward.

Enrollment closed on May 7th! But you can get on the waiting list and we'll let you know first when we're opening it up to the public again!

xo, Tracy

Links:
Diamond Insiders
Jewelry Business Incubator

1. Christy on May 2, 2017 at 1:48 pm

This is some MEATY info thank you so much Tracy! But, uh, now I’m freaking out because I NEED those notes so I can have these steps on my wall but the link does not work.

thank you!

• Tracy Matthews on June 12, 2017 at 12:56 pm

Hey Christy! The show notes should be fixed now, but if you still can’t them to download you can email support@flourishthriveacademy.com to get them 🙂

2. Revka on May 2, 2017 at 3:15 pm

Ditto to what Christy said: the show notes link goes to what appears to be a broken RSS feed. I’d love to have the notes since I hate watching video or listening to podcasts.

• Tracy Matthews on June 12, 2017 at 12:56 pm

3. Becca on May 4, 2017 at 10:30 am

I can’t get the notes to download 😅😅😅😅

4. Kathy on May 4, 2017 at 12:20 pm

I love your trainings and I am a super fast talker so I know how hard it can be to slow down but once you get around stage 4 in this podcast I have rewounn multiple times and can barely understand what you are saying! It sounds like a cartoon on fast forward. I know this is something you are working on already but this one is the worst (fastest) one I have heard yet. Normally when you talk abuot how fast you talk I giggle cause I don’t think you talk that fast.

Anyways, Great Training!!! Takeaway was very informative regardless of speed.

• Kathy on May 4, 2017 at 12:39 pm

I continued listening and after stage 5 you slow back down and are totally understandable. It was a much shorter segment that I couldn’t understand then I actually thought it was going to be.

• Tracy Matthews on June 12, 2017 at 12:52 pm

Thanks for your comment! xo, Tracy

• Tracy Matthews on June 12, 2017 at 12:52 pm

Thanks for your comment! xo, Tracy

5. تحميل اغاني on August 29, 2017 at 9:31 pm

Hello,I log on to your blog named “#91 The 7 Stages to Accelerate Jewelry Business Success – Flourish & Thrive Academy” regularly.Your humoristic style is witty, keep doing what you’re doing! And you can look our website about تحميل اغاني.