During this 60 min training + Q&A, you’ll discover:
- The importance of creating a compelling online presence, even when you sell wholesale.
- My #1 strategy to getting buyers to respond to my calls & emails that won’t make you look desperate!
- Where to focus your marketing efforts so you attract the right accounts for your brand and become your buyer’s favorite designer to work with!
- The true story of a designer who made one change to her brand assets and quickly got responses from buyers without having an “in” or being referred!
- 3 simple steps you can take as soon as this weekend to get more leads, hear back from more buyers, and land more dream accounts!
Who I Am and Why You Should Listen to Me:
Robin Kramer is a soft-spoken, sales and relationship bad-ass. While she’s one of the sweetest people you’ll ever meet, she’s also worked in the sales area for some of the biggest names in corporate retail like Gap, Inc., Williams-Sonoma, and Crate & Barrel.
From Our Students
ANN CHIKAHISA, CHIKAHISASTUDIO.COM
“F&T helped me to focus on developing a stronger collection for my dream stores, spend more time marketing to the dream stores and improve my overall booth presentation. I was picked up by a few of my top 10 dream accounts!”
*seats are extremely limited so make sure you register now*