In this 12-week hands-on virtual intensive,
we’ll simplify the daunting
You’ll build your email list fast, create a content and email promotion strategy that you can consistently follow and train your wholesale customers to place orders online.
The goal is to create a 5 or 6-figure or more revenue stream to build a real business on.
Get out of the trade show and live event rut and spend your weekends with your family.
There’s a common myth: You can’t sell jewelry online.
It’s 100% possible to make significant sales online.
With the changes in retail and mass adoption of smartphones, web-based research,
and social media -
Having an established online brand presence is mandatory to growing every single type of jewelry business model.
The problem is most jewelry brands don’t know how to transition their mentality and marketing to train their customers to buy from their website. So they say: “It won’t work for me” and fall back into bad habits that prevent them from successfully making this transition.
You might have a website, but are you maximizing its potential?
Posting on social media is great, but are you doing it with intention and strategy?
Blogging can be such a fun way to get your ideas into the world, but are your posts optimized to reach potential buyers?
TYC IS FOR YOU IF YOU’RE...
- Ready to improve your overall business strategy so when you take a vacation – nothing falls apart.
- All set to dramatically scale your profits online so that you no longer have to worry about cash flow.
- Ready to make real progress towards your goals and stop making excuses why your website, blog, and newsletter hasn't been updated or sent out.
- Committed to putting your best foot forward over 12 weeks to at least 2x your business.
- Serious about taking your business to new levels and not settling for “good enough” for another minute because you’ve seen it work for other designers and now it’s your turn.
- Ready to get a flood of new leads coming to your website and talking about your designs
- Committed to your success by implementing quickly, you’re “in it to win it.”
TYC IS NOT FOR YOU IF YOU’RE:
- Still making excuses for why you haven’t reached the level of success you want… because deep down, you aren’t ready to make that commitment. (It’s totally okay!)
- Not willing to try new things and commit to implement quickly to get fast results .
- Used to saying things like: “that won’t work for me” or “ I already know that” because those words shut down your ability to grow your sales
- Already selling 6-figures successfully through your website (this does not include Etsy or other sources of revenue)
- Someone who freezes under pressure. This program is an investment and it will require hustle… that’s why we only accept A-players.
- Don't like having a coach guide you through the process of scaling your business
ONLY hit this button if you are serious about getting results in your business NOW. We have a waitlist of designers looking for our help so we only can help those who are committed to taking action.
During this workshop, you’ll get:
Simple grassroots tactics that brought in over $25K in less than 5 minutes (and if you aren’t doing this you’re leaving serious cash on the table)
A solid system for getting sales every week through your website and online promotions.
The formula (and template) for beautifully designed emails that get massive clicks and sales
Ninja traffic driving strategies to rank higher, get more engaged prospects who are ready to buy and a follow-up formula that generates cash 24/7.
Video storyselling plug and play templates to create “community” around your brand, get people sharing what you do like crazy and rock your next virtual event.
A “done-with-you” intensive environment so that you’re implementing, testing and driving traffic to your offers (so you’re getting sales right every day).
Topic: List Building - Grass Roots Style with Tracy Matthews
Topic: Converting In-Person Shoppers to Online Sales with Ana Maria Andricain
Topic: Quiz Lead Magnets and Opt-Ins with Jessica Gebauer
Topic: Nurture Emails & Email Marketing with Darian Chavez
Topic: Virtual Trunk Shows with Tracy Matthews
Topic: Building Trust Through Testimonials & Social Proof with Chelsea Farmer
Topic: How to Uplevel Your Online Branding with Erin Alexander
Topic: Content Creation and Planning with Jess Gebauer
Topic: Video Marketing with Tracy Matthews
Implementation + Support Week
Don't just take our word for it, our current designers can't help but share their results…
"I just wanted to say thank you for letting me into the TYC group. It’s been a really great learning experience the way everything was broke down each week. It’s been very empowering not only from a business standpoint but also for my coaching. Thanks again you are an amazing leader."
- Dawn DiGesare, daVoria Jewelry