What we do:
We are the industry leaders in mentoring jewelry brands to launch, grow and scale successful 6 and 7 figure brands using our Desired Brand Effect Framework. To date, we have supported more than 8500+ designers, makers, and brands through our products, courses, and coaching programs. Our main source of lead generation and revenue is through free masterclass, webinars, and workshops that lead into a sales funnel with traffic coming from organic social media, SEO, and paid advertising.
The position is remote with team members from around the world. The CEO lives in Scottsdale, Arizona. You will be required to be available to work during our business hours 9am - 6pm MST. We offer some flexibility for you to work when you’re most productive as long as you are available for meetings and to be online when our team is working.
This position is ideal for you if you…
- You love working in a fast-paced environment and genuinely enjoy helping and serving people.
- You THRIVE working remotely in a virtual office setting.
- You are highly organized and love following projects through to completion.
- You have a unique ability to solve problems and find solutions when you have to do the research on your own.
- You LOVE learning new things - in fact you enjoy having a variety of tasks to complete throughout the day.
- You’re outgoing, empathetic, and live life with a positive attitude.
- You enjoy connecting with people, nurturing an audience, and providing insights on what resonates to do the best you can do in your job.
This position is NOT for you if you…
- You get frazzled easily and don’t enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- You don’t enjoy working remotely
- You have a hard time staying organized when task switching between job responsibilities.
- You don’t take direction well when guided
- You are unavailable to work during our business hours
- You consider yourself shy and don’t enjoy talking to people.
Keep reading if you’re excited to work
for a growing company
This Person Will:
- Have a time commitment of 25-30 hours a week to start.
- Assist and guide student through the onboarding process
- Assist students with booking their kick-off and welcome calls
- Solve student obstacles as a first point of contact
- Reach out to students (via email/phone/text) throughout their course journey
- Have regular check-ins with students/clients to help keep them on track
- Have re-enrollment calls with students who are up for renewal in our ongoing memberships to keep them in the programs
- Schedule events in FTA Facebook groups, AddEvent, and Google Calendar
- Create call reminder emails for FTA programs
- Ensure delivery of bonus links and follow-ups
- Act as backup Moderator for Coaches during “lives/calls” as needed
- Optimize process documentation and improvement
- Answer all customer service questions regarding our Momentum program and resolve related issues in our customer service desk via email or phone call
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information as needed.
- Moderate our Facebook Groups and Slack Community by connecting to members and curating conversations that happen in that group.
The ideal client will have:
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening skills
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters and personalities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- A+ verbal and written communication skills
- Team player and can do attitude
- Loves creating community and connecting with people
- Strong problem solving skills
- Confidence talking about things you believe in
- Enjoys talking to people and having virtual conversations
- Enjoys being in a support role and learning new skills
- Investigative mindset - you’ll research until you find the solution
- Strong follow through skills
- Attention to detail
- Enjoys following and creating systems
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: Customer service and problem solving skills, computer skills, phone experience is a must
REQUIRED EDUCATION: High school diploma or equivalent, university/college degree is an asset
COMPENSATION: $20-25 per hour, depending on experience
How to Apply
If you’d like to be considered for this position,
please follow the instructions to submit your resume and information