We're hiring a...
Customer Service and Social Media Engagement Associate
Flourish & Thrive Academy is the premier online marketing and business education platform for jewelry and creative product brands. We’re seeking a Social Media and Community Engagement Associate to create and execute the social media strategy, grow our audience, and engage with our community across all social and internal customer service CRMs. The ideal candidate is results driven, a self-starter, and LOVES talking to people, solving problems, and being of service.
This position is PERFECT for you if...
- You love working in a fast-paced environment and genuinely enjoy helping and serving people.
- You THRIVE working remotely in a virtual office setting.
- You are highly organized and love following projects through to completion.
- You have a unique ability to solve problems and find solutions when you have to do the research on your own.
- You LOVE learning new things - in fact you enjoy having a variety of tasks to complete throughout the day.
- You’re outgoing, empathetic, and live life with a positive attitude.
- You enjoy connecting with people, nurturing an audience, and providing insights on what resonates to do the best you can do in your job.
This position is NOT for you if…
- You get frazzled easily and don’t enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- You don’t enjoy working remotely or can only work odd hours or nights and weekends.
- You have a hard time staying organized when task switching between job responsibilities.
- You don’t take direction well when guided
- You can’t attend video conference calls or to work during our business hours of 9-5 pm Mountain.
- You don’t have a good, strong internet connection or your own computer.
- You consider yourself shy and don’t enjoy talking to people.
We’re seeking someone who can work 35-40 hours a week in a virtual position. While experience in social media and customer service or sales is ideal, we’re willing to train the right person. You can work from home or wherever 100% of the time although you must be available for meetings, community engagement, and for team communications during the hours of 9 am - 5 pm MST.
Keep reading if you are excited to work closely with a quickly growing company where you’ll be part of a rockstar team…
Duties and Responsibilities
- Posts content on all social media channels daily including Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Youtube, etc.
- Engages with our audience on social channels to create community and build our audience by answering comments, direct messages, and advertising inquiries.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Answers all customer service tickets and resolves any issues in our customer service desk via email, phone (yes, on a real phone call), or text.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information as needed.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Manages our paid and free Facebook Groups by connecting members and curating the conversations that happen in that group.
- Tracks metrics and maintains reports for social media, community management, and customer service.
- Assists our Marketing Manager and Customer Service Manager in other general tasks.
More About You
You love social media, connecting with people, and being of service. Everyone tells you how positive, outgoing, and energetic you are.
You’re curious about people and love finding points of connection with them. Because of that curiosity, it’s easy for you to build relationships and solve their problems. You enjoy contributing to a team, achieving goals, and supporting the company culture and vision.
You have a sense of humor, like to have fun while working, and enjoy being a part of a fast-paced company where you may be required to pivot often.
You’ll be working with a mix of content and social media marketing, community management, and customer service. The position is a remote, “work from home” role and requires you to be a self-starter, great at time-management, and prioritizing workflow while taking ownership of your projects.
Here are some of the knowledge and skill set required for the role...
- A+ verbal and written communication skills
- Team player and can do attitude
- Loves creating community
- Strong problem solving skills
- Confidence talking about things you believe in
- Enjoys talking to people and having virtual conversations
- Enjoys being in a support role and learning new skills
- Investigative mindset - you’ll research until you find the solution
- Strong follow through skills
- Attention to detail
- Enjoys following and creating systems
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Every day, you’ll have the opportunity to interact with people and help them achieve their biggest goals. You’ll be focused on the things you truly LOVE to do -- connecting with people, nurturing community, and creating engagement.
We have a virtual team spread around the world who love working together. But the position will require you to be available during our business hours work day during the hours of 9am-5pm MST Monday-Friday. Your job responsibilities will vary week by week making this position exciting.
You’ll have the flexibility to work at home in your pjs or at a local coffee shop. Our goal is to support you in keeping you motivated to do excellent work!
You’ll be challenged to “think outside the box” and grow in your role on a daily basis. We’ll be here to support you on your journey as you continue to evolve. We are business-minded but an environment of FUN and excitement are important to all of us...so let’s do this!
What’s important to us is that there is a strong communication channel, that you are getting your responsibilities completed on time or early.
So whatcha think? Maybe a great fit?? We’d love to know more about you…
What We Do
We empower independent jewelry and creative product brands to launch, grow and scale profitable businesses for creative, professional and personal freedom.
In everything we do, we aim to inspire confidence and action. Our signature offers help independent designers to break free from the starving artist syndrome and use their creativity to grow their business and profit. We give them a tangible step-by step roadmap that small actions every day build a business designed around life values and goals.
We lead a passionate team that is committed to excellence, always sees the upside to any situation, and maintains the strength and flexibility to change course as our business evolves.
You might know Tracy Matthews from her top-rated “Thrive by Design” podcast, or from the courses, coaching and masterclasses she offers to help independent jewelry and creative product brands build their businesses through tried and true marketing, sales and growth strategies . To learn more about our fearless leader, check out the details here.
Our Team + Company Values
- Community and collaboration over competition
- Can Do Attitude
- Excellence in products, service, and advice
We’re a team full of motivated individuals, so why not?
- Competitive compensation
- Once a quarter paid creative days
- Get your B’day off!
- We’ve built an amazing team of A-Players who really enjoy each others company
- Tracy’s committed to having fun and making the workplace challenging and inspiring daily.
Remember to fill out the application by 4/19/2021…