F&TA Desired Brand Effect Coach
If you've got passion and a desire to coach and support entrepreneurs in all different phases of their careers, you might be just the person we're looking for. We are an online education, marketing, and coaching company aiming to help independent jewelry brands launch, grow, and scale their businesses.
We are looking to bring on an enthusiastic new team member who will be coaching our members (students) in our patented “Desired Brand Effect” method. Using the “Desired Brand Effect,” you will help guide our members to achieve self-directed goals, grow their sales, and scale their businesses in our high-level coaching program. With your guidance and support, our members will implement and take action to meet and exceed their business goals!
A few questions...
- Do you LOVE supporting and coaching creatives?
- Do you love a fast-paced environment where strategic thinking and creative problem solving are rewarded?
- Do you love learning new platforms and programs?
- Do you consider yourself a people-person who’s competent at coaching many personality types and motivating entrepreneurs towards a big vision?
- Do you have the ability to easily learn and follow policies and procedures?
- Do you have good knowledge of online marketing and a willingness to learn more?
- Do you consider yourself coachable and trainable and love learning new things?
This role is a 100% virtual position and is a part-time (as needed) position. You will report directly to our Community & Program Director, while also working closely with other key members of the team.
This position involves working some evenings and weekends, but you will typically be able to make your own hours during the week. We do ask that you are generally available for communication during US East Coast work hours of about 10AM EST to 6PM EST.
We don't need you to be an internet marketing expert yourself, but we do need you to have an understanding of how online marketing works, including lead magnets, opt-in pages, sales pages, email marketing processes, social media, Facebook marketing, coaching, mentoring, copywriting, etc. (If any of those phrases are brand new to you, this likely is not the perfect position for you.)
We need you to make sure that our brand and our method stays consistent and reliable with each student you coach.
TO BE STRAIGHTFORWARD: THE PERSON IN THIS POSITION MUST HAVE A STRONG DESIRE TO SUPPORT PEOPLE AND PUSH THEM OUT OF THEIR COMFORT ZONE.
BUT IF YOU'RE THE PERSON WE’RE LOOKING FOR, YOU'RE THE TYPE WHO GETS MOTIVATED BY CHALLENGES AND LOVES TO MAKE THINGS HAPPEN.
Duties and Responsibilities
Thinking this job is tailor-made for you? Read on to learn more. We need someone who:
- Will become fluent in the F&TA Desired Brand Effect teachings.
- Is comfortable hosting 1:1 coaching calls with individual students.
- Is comfortable hosting group coaching calls with an assigned group of students.
- Consistently and easily relays the Desired Brand Effect to our students in a way that is digestible and easy to implement.
- Correctly assesses each student’s current struggles and mind blocks and suggests action steps to overcome them.
- Continuously improves their coaching skill set and puts aside time weekly for learning.
- Is able to maintain a wide net of personal relationships as well as deep one-on-one relationships with our students.
- Thinks creatively to help the team improve the program and come up with content ideas.
- Feels comfortable wearing many hats, pivoting when necessary, working with a highly creative team, and switching gears quickly.
- Is empathetic towards our students' situations and is able to navigate the student’s personal needs based on their situation but also their personality.
- Can host planning sessions for students.
- Will be integral to getting people onboarded into our coaching program.
- Maintains a regular schedule of availability for our students.
- Is able to set personal boundaries as needed with our students to stay fresh and ready to take on new (and repeat!) challenges each work day.
Here's who this position is NOT for:
- Those looking to only teach their personal methods to people.
- Those who are looking to gain clients for their own practices.
- Those who have a lot going on already and don't have the time and focus to really dive in and commit to getting the work done.
- Those who haven't read a non-fiction book (or listened to a podcast) about business or marketing in a very long time.
- Those who aren't willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- Those who don’t enjoy or feel limited in working with digital technologies and online platforms
However, this position is for a person who:
- Is resourceful and solution-oriented.
- Can handle multiple personalities and thrives off of supporting people.
- Works very well with other people and can build relationships quickly with students and team members.
- Is tech-savvy and loves to learn new systems and platforms.
- Dependably demonstrates a relentless obsession with values alignment, focus, organization, simplicity, and clarity.
- Is a high-functioning communicator (with students and with the team)
- Takes ownership and pride in their work.
- Is not afraid of new challenges.
- Loves learning new things and can implement new ideas quickly.
- Adapts really well to changes on-the-go.
- Can handle direct & blunt feedback.
- Can juggle lots of moving pieces while staying calm and collected.
Here's what the right person will love about this position:
- You'll be paid a salary to do what you already get a kick out of doing: coaching and supporting entrepreneurs of all shapes and sizes.
- You'll get to do your work from anywhere: your living room, the coffee shop, a hotel pool...
- You'll get to work in a fast-growing online training company, where there are loads of growth opportunities.
- You'll learn the ins and outs of online marketing, content development, and building a brand with a massive audience online.
- You'll also see "behind the scenes" of how we grew our business from scratch to more than 40,000 subscribers.
You'll be part of a company that has one main goal: Helping people get more of what they want out of life. By helping people create successful businesses we help them to create successful lives.
What We Do
We empower independent jewelry brands to launch, grow, and scale profitable businesses for creative, professional, and personal freedom.
In everything we do, we aim to inspire confidence and action. Our signature offers to help independent designers break free from the starving artist syndrome and use their creativity to grow their business and profit. We give them a tangible step-by-step roadmap to build a business designed around life values and goals.
We lead a passionate team that is committed to excellence, always sees the upside to any situation, and maintains the strength and flexibility to change course as our business evolves.
You might know Tracy Matthews from her top-rated “Thrive by Design” podcast, or from the courses, coaching, and masterclasses she offers to help independent jewelry brands build their businesses through tried and true marketing, sales, and growth strategies. To learn more about our fearless leader, check out the details here.
Our Team + Company Values
- Can Do Attitude: We get it done through creative problem-solving, teamwork, being solution-oriented, and asking for help.
- Community Over Competition: We believe in customer happiness and creating a community where everyone CAN be successful.
- Always learning and Implementing: Education is the core of our company. We strive to be on top by continually educating ourselves.
- Fun: Work is play and the reverse. We love doing what we love so it never feels like work.
- Integrity: We show up in the best possible way with transparency and honesty to grow.
- Innovation: We strive to be moving forward in ways to best serve our customers and industry.
We’re a team full of motivated individuals, so why not?
- Competitive compensation
- Quarterly paid creative days
- Education stipend
- Get your B’day off!
- We’ve built an amazing team of A-Players who really enjoy each others' company.
- Tracy’s committed to having fun and making the workplace challenging and inspiring daily.