Digital Marketing Manager
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for an experienced, innovative and versatile Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the growth of our company helping us reach our targets and goals. We are an online education, marketing, and coaching company aiming to help independent jewelry brands launch, grow and scale their businesses. We've got a ton of exciting new projects in the works this year...so if you are ready to help take us to the next level, we want to meet you!
A few questions...
- Do you have good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication?
- Do you LOVE working in a fast paced environment where developing and executing strategic marketing plans and reaching your goals are rewarded?
- Do you LOVE staying up-to-date and pride yourself on knowing the latest social media platforms, trends and best practices in online marketing?
- Do you have proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate?
- Are you a naturally curious person that is always learning and up for new things?
- Are you secretly (or not secretly) a numbers geek who loves working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets?
This role is a virtual position that will require travel to NYC 2 - 3 times a year.
This is a full-time (or almost full-time 30-40 hrs) position that reports to our Operations Manager and our CEO, while also working closely with other key members of the team.
Because our business uses an online launching business model, a few times per year there will be the need to work additional hours on evenings and weekends preparing for program launches. It also involves having to sometimes respond to team members outside of work hours.
To be straightforward: YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE GROWTH OF OUR BUSINESS
BUT IF YOU ARE THE PERSON WE'RE LOOKING FOR, THEN YOU’RE EXCITED BY THE CHALLENGE OF TAKING OUR COMPANY TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
Duties and Responsibilities
Thinking this job is tailor-made for you? Read on to learn more. We need someone who:
- Has a solid understanding of lead magnets, opt-in pages, sales pages, email marketing processes, webinars, Facebook marketing, Podcasts, YouTube, etc.
- Not only can manage marketing projects but also loves to roll up their sleeves and implement innovative digital marketing strategies.
- Is constantly brainstorming new ways to improve performance across all marketing channels. Sourcing and testing new opportunities.
- Creates comprehensive digital marketing strategies from content to sales. Working with our copywriter and graphic designer to craft stunning, eye-catching, converting campaigns.
- Is driven by surpassing challenging goals and growing revenue!
- Helps to make sure that our message and brand stays consistent and reliable, from start to finish, with each marketing campaign that’s put out.
- Is well-versed in building out successful Infusionsoft and Facebook Many Chat campaigns.
- Loves creating, setting up and optimizing lead magnets and funnels that convert!
- Has the ability to work under pressure.
- Handles ROI segmentation and growth.
- Pulls and evaluates marketing metrics on a regular basis and supplies that data to the Operations Manager and CEO.
- Is open to the possibility of eventually managing all of our free and paid lead acquisitions.
Here's who this position is NOT for:
- Those who are looking for a “side-job” while growing their own business or juggling multiple clients.
- People who have a lot going on already and don't have the time and focus to really dive in and commit to getting the work done.
- The people who haven't read a non-fiction book (or listened to a podcast) about marketing in a very long time.
- Those who aren't willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
However, this position is for a person who:
- Is resourceful and goal-oriented.
- Can handle stress and tight deadlines.
- Works very well with other people and can build rapport quickly with all team members.
- Has great attention to detail and brand quality.
- Is not locked into just working 9-5 but embraces a "until it gets done" attitude.
- Is a high-functioning communicator.
- Dependably demonstrates a relentless obsession with values focus, communication, education, conversations, and goals.
- Takes ownership and pride in their work.
- Is not afraid of new challenges.
- Loves learning new things and can implement new ideas quickly.
- Adapts really well to changes on-the-go.
- Is technologically savvy.
- Can handle direct & blunt feedback.
- Can juggle lots of moving pieces while staying calm and collected.
Here's what the right person will love about this position:
- You'll be paid to do what you already get a kick out of: strategically promoting and building a brand with a massive audience online.
- You'll get to do your work from anywhere: your living room, the coffee shop, a hotel pool...
- You'll get to work in a fast-growing online training company, where there are loads of growth opportunities.
- You'll learn the ins and outs of online marketing, content development, and building a brand with a massive audience online.
- You'll also see "behind the scenes" of how we grew our business from scratch to more than 40,000 subscribers.
- You'll be part of a company that has one main goal: Helping people get more of what they want out of life. By helping people create successful businesses we help them to create successful lives.
What We Do
We empower independent jewelry brands to launch, grow and scale profitable businesses for creative, professional and personal freedom.
In everything we do, we aim to inspire confidence and action. Our signature offers help independent designers to break free from the starving artist syndrome and use their creativity to grow their business and profit. We give them a tangible step-by step roadmap that small actions every day build a business designed around life values and goals.
We lead a passionate team that is committed to excellence, always sees the upside to any situation, and maintains the strength and flexibility to change course as our business evolves.
You might know Tracy Matthews from her top-rated “Thrive by Design” podcast, or from the courses, coaching and masterclasses she offers to help independent jewelry brands build their businesses through tried and true marketing, sales and growth strategies . To learn more about our fearless leader, check out the details here.
Our Team + Company Values
- Can Do Attitude: We get it done through creative problem-solving, teamwork, being solutions oriented and asking for help
- Community Over Competition: We believe in customer happiness and creating a community where everyone CAN be successful
- Always learning and Implementing: Education is the core of our company. We strive to be on top by continually educating ourselves.
- Fun: Work is play and the reverse. We love doing what we love so it never feels like work
- Integrity: We show up in the best possible way with transparency and honesty to grow
- Innovation: We strive to be moving forward in ways to best serve our customers and industry
We’re a team full of motivated individuals, so why not?
- Competitive compensation
- Once a quarter paid creative days
- Education stipend
- Get your B’day off!
- We’ve built an amazing team of A-Players who really enjoy each others company
- Tracy’s committed to having fun and making the workplace challenging and inspiring daily.
Remember, if you’d like to be considered for this role, please do these two things
Step #1: Take your personality assessment. You will need your score for the application.
Step #2: Fill out the application…