Wait! One More Step to Complete Your Order!
1:1 Collection and Pricing Review Special Offer
Would you like one of our coaches to give you
individual feedback on your collection and pricing?
Book a Collection and Pricing Review with your LTF purchase and get 45-minutes of personalized feedback to...
- Identify the gaps, holes, or excess products in your jewelry line that might be affecting your sales
- Learn the basic principles of a collection that is merchandised to sell (without discounts)
- Make sure that you’re pricing for profit at wholesale and retail so that you set yourself up to a steady stream of sales and cash flow
One Time offer: $297
You might consider a personalized collection review:
- You LOVE having individual eyes and feedback on your business - that's what this is all about
- Wholesale accounts are often giving you a "No Thanks" and you aren't sure if you're really cut out for selling to stores
- You're new to merchandising and just aren't quite sure if all of the pieces of a cohesive collection that sells are there
- Your direct to consumer sales aren't where you need them to be - people walk in and out of your booth or bounce off you website as quickly as they land there
- You seem to always have cash-flow issues and you think you might be underpricing your work
- You experience price-resistance at shows or events which is killing your confidence
- You havent been trained in the tenants of merchandising and you aren't sure if you have all the key components of a winning collection
Or you just want someone to come in and give you targeted and specific advice on your design, merchandising and pricing...
Here's Whatcha Get...
A 45-minute recorded Zoom session with one of our coaches who will preview your collection and pricing before the call
Feedback on your current assortment (up to two collections in your line) - we'll identify if you have the key components to a winning collection and give you feedback on how to tighten up the collection or expand on your current offer
An in depth look at your pricing strategy to make sure that you are pricing for profit (or overpricing yourself out of the market) based on your collection type
Action steps to implement on your own after the coach-sulting call
I was picked up by a few of my top 10 dream accounts... F&TA helped me to focus on developing a strong collection for my dream stores.
I just got back from a trade show and I opened a ton of new accounts which never happens. Making my collections cohesive changed everything for me.
Laura Jackson Wachter,
Laura J Designs
Our business is up 65% year over year and continues growing. Working with F&TA allowed us to build a better relationship with our reps, create more profitable collections and build stronger relationships with our buyers.