- What if you could be in control your monthly sales and revenue?
- What would it feel like to have a waiting list and sell out every time you drop a collection?
- Or to be able to make money every single time you sent an email?
- Imagine no longer spending your weekends sweating or freezing at “art shows” and craft fairs…
- Not having to worry about what retailers are doing to promote your products or get foot traffic through the door…
- And not having your business’ destiny dictated by other people (wholesalers, retailers, art show organizers, Etsy’s algorithm, etc.)...
If your business is feeling fragile and out of your control, it’s time to elevate your strategy, build momentum, and accelerate your success using our
Desired Brand Effect Methodology™️
Does this sound familiar?
- You’ve reached a certain level of success in your business — but you’ve been doing everything or nearly everything yourself.
- Maybe you’ve hired a team member or two, but it seems like you’ve hit a ceiling with growth because you can’t do any more on your own.
- Maybe your sales have increased, but your profits haven’t. You’re working harder than ever and for less money at the end of the day.
- Plus, it’s become abundantly clear that your current business is fragile. Many of the ways you reach clients — through art shows, trade shows, retail markets, boutiques and retail stores — rely on foot traffic for sales, and the second anything changes with that foot traffic, your lifeline is gone.
Are you ready to strengthen the fragile parts of your business so that you can have more sales, more security, less stress, and a simplified way to grow their business without burning out?
and get support from an exclusive team of top-tier coaches and a community of A-list designers.
It’s the premier program for a-players in the jewelry industry who are done wasting time and ready to get real results, like yesterday.
Momentum is a comprehensive 12-month hybrid group and one-on-one coaching experience designed to transform your jewelry or creative product business into a multi-revenue stream, anti-fragile, highly profitable, revenue generating system.
When you want to reach your revenue and profit goals AND feel a sense of FREEDOM, PURPOSE, and ACCOMPLISHMENT... but you don’t know HOW…
Momentum is the answer.
Your Personalized Success Vision Call during which we establish your vision for the future, your 3 main goals that you’ll work towards for the year plus an action plan — so you know exactly where to start and what to work on!
Quarterly 90 Day Success Sprint Planning
Every 90 days, you'll work on your next 90 Day Success Sprint with the help of our Momentum Success Support Team so you always know what to focus on to achieve your goals. Never feel confused about your next steps again!
Weekly Group Support Calls
Business and marketing are always changing. There’s something new to learn or new challenges to overcome every single day. Our Group Support Calls are just what you need to stay in the know and overcome obstacles! Join our experienced Momentum Success Support Team members, experts and Elevate Coaches each week for continued education, strategies that are working now, and feedback.
Private Community of Established Jewelry Business Owners for ongoing support. You’ll finally have a community of like-minded people working toward the same goals to get feedback and have the accountability you need to stay on track toward your goals.
Daily Support so you’ll never feel “left behind” in the fast-paced world of business. (Covering Sales, Mindset, Sales, Marketing, Branding, Tech, and Operations)
Done-For-You Marketing Plans + Templates
Plug-and-play templates for you landing pages, automated emails, newsletters and graphics! Step out of overwhelm and into ease. We give you the tools to get it done quickly, confidently and stay consistent.
Don’t want to think about learning a new marketing strategy or documenting a process! We deliver done for you systems that you can download and use so you can save your brainpower on growing your business.
Momentum Private Online Membership Site
Exclusive portal for Members to access all your training material. Designed around theDesired Brand Effect Methodology, the Membership site will help you connect with and convert your customers and scale your jewelry business fast.
Monthly Hot Seat Call
Tracy is a master at seeing opportunities and blind spots. Join the hot seat live with the group and you’ll leave with 3-5 ideas to move past any roadblock. Quick implementers see very fast results and reap financial rewards immediately.
Total Value: $56,000
When you join at the Elevate level,
you’ll also have access to...
Your Private Success Vision Call during which you’ll work directly with our team to establish your vision for the future, your 3 main goals that you’ll work towards for the year plus an action plan that includes the 3 first Elevate Coaches we suggest you work with — so you know exactly where to start and what to work on!
Your Private Quarterly 90 Day Success Sprint Planning
Every 90 days, you'll work one-to-one with our team on your next 90 Day Success Sprint so you always know what to focus on to achieve your goals. We’ll also help you plan your Elevate coaching according to your Success Sprint. Never feel confused about your next steps again!
One-to-One Individualized Coaching Calls
As your jewelry brand gains momentum, you’re going to face new challenges. Our all-star team of Elevate Coaches gives you the unique opportunity to get laser focused 1:1 advice on their area of expertise, feedback on your work, and action steps so you know what to focus on to see the most sustainable results!
Twice Yearly Momentum Retreats
Join Tracy, the entire Momentum Success Support Team and your peers for an in-person*, live, two-day intensive. At each Retreat, Tracy does a deep dive on specific topics (i.e. Email Automation, Promotion Planning, Future-Proofing, Becoming the CVO, etc.) PLUS we host interviews, rountables, trainings, and breakouts with guest experts, industry experts and Elevate Coaches. In the evenings, we’ll enjoy some social events, as well!
*Spring & Fall – Held virtually if in-person is not possible due to global conditions.
Access to Tracy’s Inner Circle*
Elevate Members get direct access to Tracy via our Community Support Space!
*The Inner Circle is open to all Elevate Members but you must qualify first to gain access to it.
One-to-one Check-In Calls with our team keep you on track and unstuck!
One-to-one Mindset Call
Within 48 hours of enrolling in Momentum, you’ll receive a private Mindset Call with our team. We know that how you feel about success, your business and are prepared to show up is a KEY part in achieving your goals. We’ll start you off on the right foot, right from the start!
Elevate Value: $29,000
Total Momentum Value: $85,000
Actual Investment: Way, WAY Less!
“It's June 4th, and I just beat my last year's TOTAL SALES for the whole year. Huge win!”
KATY BEH, KATY BEH FINE JEWELS
“Before I joined, my online sales were sporadic. I couldn't count on anything online. I've only been in the program for three months and I've started to see my online sales pick up. I hit my goal on December 31st – I sold $150K. Comparing my first quarter last year to this quarter, I have 72% growth. Momentum is awesome.”
TWYLA DILL, TWYLA DILL DESIGN
Momentum is for you
- Feeling a real fire and determination to grow and succeed — no matter what is happening in the wider world.
- Tired of spending all your time putting out fires because you're scrambling at the last minute and nothing is structured. Stressed and strapped for cash isn't a good look, m'dear.
- Ready to stop making excuses as to why your website, blog, and newsletter haven’t been launched, updated or sent out.
- Never settling for “good enough” for another minute because it’s your turn.
- Ready and willing to be coached – and you promise to remove the words “that won’t work for me” from your vocabulary.
- Committed to your success by implementing quickly; you’re “in it to win it!”
But it isn’t a
good fit if you:
- Still making excuses for why you haven’t reached the level of success you want because deep down you aren’t ready to make that commitment. (It’s totally okay!)
- Just want to earn some part-time income selling jewelry online because you’re happy in your career and just want a fun hobby.
- Aren’t ready to follow advice from others or make any changes to your business because you want to feel in control of the direction of your company.
- Have a hard time with or don’t like being told what to do.
- Aren’t willing or committed to make time for quick implementation.
- Freeze under pressure. This program is an investment and it will require hustle and that’s why we only accept A-players.
Over the past several years, Karina built a successful business with retail events, shows, pop-ups, and e-commerce. But she had become her best sales person and because of that, she was in a Catch-22. She had to be at all of the events in order to grow her business!
With our guidance, she started planting the seeds last year to make a shift in her business (and get her weekends back!). Then March rolled around and her shows started getting cancelled. She had planned a new collection launch and was afraid to release it for fear of what people might say or think.
With a lot of encouragement from us, Karina decided to launch her new collection in March and focus on adding a “little bit of sunshine” into the lives of her customers. She also reinvented a few in-person pop-up shops as virtual events and doubled down on her digital marketing. She implemented a few of the strategies she learned from our 2-Day Momentum Retreat and the results were phenomenal!
- She had a 430% increase in her online sales in April (as I mentioned Karina, already has a successful business — so this was HUGE).
- Her online sales nearly replaced all of her lost show income for the month of April.
- In the first 8 days in May, she had already increased her revenue by 68% over last year and had beat her May goal in the second week!
- By the end of May, she had beat her super-stretch goal by $6000 and had one of her best months in history.
- She normally does a Mother’s Day Pop-Up, and she more than replaced that income selling online.
In reinventing her online experience for her customers, she has proven to herself that she doesn’t have to do so many retail events and shows to reach the sales numbers she desires.
“BIG WIN! I implemented an automated email sequence according to my coach Darian’s tips and they already resulted in a sale after just a few days!!! Previously, my emails rarely resulted in opens and clicks, let alone sales.”
YVONNE BURKART, TANGERINE LOTUS JEWELRY DESIGN
"On the advice of a coach, we upped our prices in hopes of attracting our dream client and IT HAS WORKED!! Even in this incredibly slow month we now have 4 fully custom engagement ring clients on the books and another 2-3 in beginning talks. This is the part of designing that I love and am unbelievably excited!"
JEANA RUSHTON, THE FOX AND STONE
It’s my mission to help ambitious, independent jewelry brands do just that: take control and strengthen their business and ditch the “art” shows that are sucking up your time and making your businesses so fragile.
But here’s the reality: This isn’t for everyone.
I have proven strategies, but there is no “easy” button in building a business. Momentum is for ambitious, independent jewelry designers who are ready to uplevel and innovate their business to protect their business from economic uncertainty, grow their direct-to-consumer sales, and increase their overall profitability.
“Before I started Momentum, I would say my online sales were zero... I had people going to my website, but nobody purchasing. Since starting the program, I've been having consistent sales each month! I totally feel supported with all the coaching I've received… If I had to describe Momentum in three words, I would say, ‘lots of support!’
ASHLEIGH BRANSTETTER, ASHLEIGH BRANSTETTER DESIGN
“I’ve been in business for 19 years but we've had struggles with our online marketing...What I really enjoyed about the Workshops were how structured it was and how Tracy and her team made it very straightforward… I walked away with a big picture strategy of how to market my company in a really consistent manner that is attainable.”
JENNIFER DAWES, JENNIFER DAWES DESIGN
I’ve been here before…
I know how to guide you through this process, because I’ve actually done it before.
I’ve built two successful jewelry brands and sold over $8 Million in product.
But in 2008, things started to shift for my jewelry business as the economy shifted around me. The stock market crashed, we faced a major housing crisis, and my business got caught in the crossfire. Wholesale orders were cancelling left and right, stores I had already shipped orders too were filing for bankruptcy, and I had no income coming in with a pile of bills and payroll to pay.
Let’s just say, I was in a really bad place.
Because I had a single point of failure in my business (the weak link in my chain was that 95% of my sales were from wholesale stores), it was hard to recover. I had more than $365,968 in debt because stores had my inventory and didn’t pay. I had negative cash flow for many months following.
My business didn’t survive because I didn’t have the foresight to predict or anticipate an economic cycle like this. Plus, I hadn’t mastered the art of direct-to-consumer or e-commerce sales.
When I rebuilt my next jewelry company and started Flourish & Thrive Academy, I KNEW that the only way to move forward in the world we live in would be to focus on creating a business model that would weather any situation.
And it worked! Right now, our clients are seeing increases in online sales to the tune of 430% over last year. They are replacing their lost wholesale revenue by partnering with stores for collaborative events. They are hosting incredible virtual trunks shows that are making them 3 months income with 10 hours of work.
And you can do it too — IF you pay attention and take action.
Because when you do this right, you create a life-proof, recession-proof, pandemic-proof business that can weather any crisis.
Now is the time for you to take control.
As a solo designer, Alex Camacho was doing pretty well. She had a loyal customer base who absolutely loved her jewelry, and she was on track to hit $65K in yearly sales. But she wanted to grow and scale her business––and she didn’t know which steps she needed to take to make that happen.
When she first joined Momentum, we helped Alex gain clarity on what she needed to focus on: building up her brand story, optimizing her website, building her audience, and putting systems into place to help her work smarter, not harder. Within six months, Alex had skyrocketed to over $110K in projected yearly sales!
These days, Alex focuses her attention on what she really loves to do: creating monthly one-of-a-kind jewelry collections. She has expanded her customer base by targeting lookalike audiences with her ad strategy, and with our help, she has trained her audience to pay attention to her emails so they know exactly when it’s time to buy. (She’s actually had newer customers get upset that her collections sold out before they had a chance to get into their inbox!)
- Alex increased her projected yearly sales from $65K a couple of years ago to multiple six-figures this year.
- She’s hit $25K months twice already this year (and the year’s only half over!)
- She has totally sold out of her ready-to-wear collection, which was one of her first goals when she joined Momentum.
- Her one-of-a-kind jewelry collections have sold out in under an hour for the past three months––and in May, she sold out in under TEN MINUTES!
By learning how to implement systems that keep her business running like clockwork, Alex has found the freedom she’s always wanted––freedom that lets her work only 5-6 hours a day, go hiking, and have time to hang out with her husband.
You don’t have to take our word for it. Their results speak for themselves.
Allison Kallaway Young
Allision Kallaway Jewelry
Jennifer Dawes Design
JEANA AND JARED
The Fox and Stone
The Mala Babe
Acid Queen Jewelry
Christine Stanton Lupo
FEW Made Jewelry
Susan Harbourt Designs