As seen In:
It’s time to design a profitable multi-6 or 7-figure brand that creates financial security but doesn’t require YOU to be the do-er of all things. Ready to make more without feeling overwhelmed and stressed all the time???
If you’re an independent jewelry designer or product maker who wants it all – keep reading.
At different stages, a jewelry business has different needs
because what got you to the level of success that you currently have isn’t going to be the thing that takes it to the next level. You need a different strategy and when you’re doing it all with very little support, it’s easy to lose sight of what’s important, which results in shrinking profit margins, serious burnout and the eventual overwhelm.
That’s where we come in to evaluate your current strategy and business structure and give you actionable steps that help you become a better leader and business owner.
Our goal is to help you increase your impact and profitability, and to help you get your life back without sacrificing growth or your goals.
It starts and ends by viewing your unique business model through the lens of the Desired Brand Effect Methodology™️.
Building a creative business can be extremely challenging especially when you don’t have a way to clearly identify the *root-cause* of the problems your company is experiencing. That’s exactly WHY I developed the Desired Brand Effect Methodology – to help me identify problems in my business so that I can solve them without the stress and drama.
It’s helped me scale four businesses across multiple industries to mid-6 figure to multi-7 figure sales annually. The DBE is the framework that has helped more than 7500 jewelry and product brands launch, grow and scale in our programs. We’ve consulted and coached nearly 300 students in the Momentum Program over the past 4-years to grow their revenue, increase their profit margins, and avoid entrepreneurial burnout that is so common amongst small businesses owners.
Which leads me to why you’re here…
You’re *probably* here because you realize that you need help and it’s time to ask for it (not an easy thing to do)!
So if any of this resonates with you....
- You’ve reached a certain level of success in your business — but no matter how hard you work, you keep bumping up against a glass ceiling.
- Your sales are growing but for some reason your business is *broke* and you can’t figure out why. It doesn’t make sense because you’re working harder than ever and sales are growing, but the money leftover is shrinking.
- You know you need help so you’ve tried to (or have) hired a few people but feel extremely frustrated because no one can make, market, or sell as good as you. You probably secretly said: “it’s just easier to do it myself.”
- You’re concerned that you’ve built a business that relies heavily on *foot traffic* or *the next show* or *a retailer’s success.* With the change in the economy, you realize you’re gambling and being passive about strengthening your business model so that it protects you.
- You keep trying to solve the problem with a new collection, a new Instagram tactic, or by landing a dream wholesale account but you know deep down – even though it’s hard to admit – the change required needs to happen inside of you.
...You’re in good company and in the right place, just like these students and graduates who have all experienced one or more of the above.
“November was officially my best month ever for online sales and it’s because I did email promotions! AND I’m on track to double my sales overall compared to last year! Yippee!”
– ALICIA MERRICK, ALICIA MERRICK ART
“Working with Flourish & Thrive Academy has been like working on a Masters program for my business, but with a support system that is essential for any studio artist that works in solitude.
After being in business for 20+ years, I was burned out and ready to throw in the towel. My creativity had been sucked dry and I had nothing left for my family. Flourish & Thrive is like an MBA for artists. During the year we worked together, I was able to streamline my operation and save over $18,000 a month. I finally feel joy in my business again and can bring that home to my family.”
– JENNIFER DAWES, JENNIFER DAWES DESIGN
"Feeling like I’m walking in a dream. I launched my new collection last Tuesday. Sold 54 pieces of jewellery and made $53k in sales in 10 days!!! Today was my second $10K day and it feels surreal."
– KAJAL NAINA, KAJALNAINA.COM
These results are awesome and just the tip of the iceberg for our members. We want to help you create your dream business at scale. So...
If you’re ready to get the support you need so that you can build a multiple 6 or 7 figure jewelry (or product) empire without the stress, hair-loss, and frustration you’re currently experiencing...
to get support from an exclusive team of top-tier coaches, consultants, and a community of A-players.
Momentum is a comprehensive 12-month hybrid group and one-on-one coaching experience designed to transform your jewelry or product business into a multi-revenue stream that's an anti-fragile, highly profitable revenue generating machine.
It’s designed for A-players in the jewelry industry who are done wasting time and ready to get real results, like yesterday. This world-class program is designed around your unique needs as a business owner because let’s face it, there is no one-size-fits-all solution in business. Our consultants, coaches, and mentors are here to give you that extra hand-holding you need to reach your goals quickly.
Time to dream bigger, M'dear. Here’s your invite to co-create a highly profitable business that puts you in the driver’s seat and allows you to get the unnecessary stuff (tasks, energy, burden, stress) off your plate so that you can truly step into your unique creative brilliance. If you’re ready to be intentional about your growth and create FINANCIAL SECURITY, FREEDOM, and a SENSE OF ACCOMPLISHMENT doing what you love...
Momentum is the answer.
Quarterly 90 Day Strategic Planning Sessions
Individualized Planning Sessions to help you achieve your business goals a lot faster. You’ll work with your mentor to map out the next 90 days so that you have a clear path to move forward with. Elevate members enjoy quarterly 1:1 planning sessions. Accelerate members enjoy small group planning sessions.
Individualized 1:1 Mindset Coaching
Mindset is the most important factor to your success as an entrepreneur. You’ll start the program with a call to help you get your head in the game and primed for success.
Bi-Annual Momentum Retreats
Twice a year we’ll get together and do a two-day submersion One In Person LIVE Retreat* and One Virtual Retreat each year. In person events are dependent on our ability to meet in real life due to pandemic restrictions.*
Training Library + Done-For-You Templates and Systems
We know that saving time is essential to your success. Use our marketing, sales, operations, hiring, and leadership training and templates to focus your energy on what we know already works.
Monthly Expert Calls + Training
We’ll bring industry experts to cover the key areas of your business you have to get right, including operations, advertising, copywriting, website optimization, publicity, mindset, masterminding, and more.
Private Community + Accountability Groups
You’ll be invited into our private community to connect with Tracy, Lisa, Sheri, mentors, and other members.
APPLY NOW FOR THIS LIFE-CHANGING PROGRAM! IF YOUR APPLICATION IS ACCEPTED, YOU’LL BE INVITED TO THE NEXT STEP OF THE PROCESS – A STRATEGY AUDIT – SO THAT WE CAN DETERMINE HOW WE CAN HELP YOU BEST.
*THERE IS ZERO-OBLIGATION TO APPLY
Now let’s meet your Mentors and Coaches!
Momentum is run by…
Our other consultants and coaches specialize in all functions of a business including Finance, Operations, Social Media, Messaging, Marketing and Sales, Metrics Analysis, Advertising, Content Strategy, and so much more..
“It's June 4th, and I just beat my last year's TOTAL SALES for the whole year. Huge win!”
– KATY BEH, KATY BEH FINE JEWELS
“Before I joined, my online sales were sporadic. I couldn't count on anything online. I've only been in the program for three months and I've started to see my online sales pick up. I hit my goal on December 31st – I sold $150K. Comparing my first quarter last year to this quarter, I have 72% growth. Momentum is awesome.”
– TWYLA DILL, TWYLA DILL DESIGN
“I’m always appreciative of the support and unyielding energy from the coaches that they put into helping, I don’t think I would have survived my first year in business without you guys, just on the mindset side of things. It’s a great resource for anyone who’s feeling the least bit insecure about what they’re doing.”
– GILLIAN COE KARATASSOS, GILLIAN TRASK JEWELRY
Momentum is for you
- Feeling a real fire and determination to grow and succeed — no matter what is happening in the wider world.
- Ready to learn what leadership really means, and how to lead a small team effectively without feeling you have to do everything yourself to get results,
- Tired of spending all your time putting out fires and scrambling at the last minute because nothing is structured. Stressed and strapped for cash isn't a good look, M'dear.
- Done making excuses as to why you aren’t reaching our goals – we’ll hold your feet to the fire to get it done and celebrate you when your biz takes off.
- Calling in a highly profitable business with true financial security so that you can actually reap the rewards of your hard work and creativity..
But it isn’t a
good fit if you:
- Growing your business or increasing your take home pay and profitability isn’t a priority for you right now. (It’s totally okay if you aren’t there yet!)
- Have no desire right now to build in the very least a low-6 or multi-6 figure business because jewelry making is your hobby.
- Truly enjoy doing everything even if it’s stressful because you don’t like dealing with the business part. “Chaos is better than forcing myself to get organized at this moment.”
- Don’t like being given advice from others because you believe you know best.
- You aren’t willing to give up the phrases: “that won’t work for me” or “I don’t have enough time” – come back when you’re ready to change your story.
As a solo designer, Alex Camacho was doing pretty well. She had a loyal customer base who absolutely loved her jewelry, and she was on track to hit $65K in yearly sales. But she wanted to scale her business without hiring a huge team––and she didn’t know which steps she needed to take to make that happen.
When she first joined Momentum, we helped Alex gain clarity on what she needed to focus on: building up her brand story, optimizing her website, and putting systems into place to help her work smarter, not harder. Within six months, Alex’s sales skyrocketed and hit her first goal of $110K in projected yearly sales!
But it didn’t stop there. By continually building her audience, optimizing her systems, and creating a streamlined structure to her workflow, she’s been able to hire a small team so that she can focus on what she really loves: creating monthly one-of-a-kind jewelry collections, hiking two hours a day, and having a life outside of her business.
She has expanded her customer base with her new advertising strategy, and with our help, she has trained her audience to pay attention to her emails so they know exactly when her collections will drop.
WITHIN TWO AND A HALF YEARS...
- Alex increased her sales from $65K to $330K a year (often selling $25K to $30K a month).
- She has totally sold out of her ready-to-wear collection, which was one of her first goals when she joined Momentum.
- Her one-of-a-kind jewelry collections sell out sometimes in as little as TEN MINUTES!
- She hired a small and mighty team to help take the busy-work off her plate and has optimized her production process to do more in less time.
- She bought a house, took a month off for her Honeymoon in Thailand, and goes hiking 2 hours a day.
By learning how to implement systems that keep her business running like clockwork, Alex has found the freedom she’s always wanted––freedom that lets her work only 5-6 hours a day and have time to hang out with her husband.
If you think it’s just Alex, here are results from other students..
“I'm 75% to my $15K goal for the month! Online sales are up 695% (yes, that is correct) from this month last year!”
– MEGHAN BOEHM, MEGHAN BO DESIGNS
"On the advice of a coach, we upped our prices in hopes of attracting our dream client and IT HAS WORKED!! Even in this incredibly slow month we now have 4 fully custom engagement ring clients on the books and another 2-3 in beginning talks. This is the part of designing that I love and am unbelievably excited!"
– JEANA RUSHTON, THE FOX AND STONE
"Tracy has completely changed the way I run my business and how I perceive myself as a business owner. She doesn't just talk the talk - she is passionate about helping other business owners succeed with her focus on specific activities that bring in sales. Her infectious enthusiasm and emphasis on mindset have motivated me to shift from working in my business to working on my business. She has been so much more than an inspiration to me – she has helped me to create a tangible vision for my company’s future, where I’m running my business full-time, instead of just dreaming about it.
– WENDY PRITCHARD HIVELY, CHARLIEMADISON ORIGINALS
“I can’t imagine having gone through Covid without MOMENTUM COACHING. I remember thinking ‘I’m so glad I’m part of a community’. It would have been terrifying without it - it’s easy to feel frozen. I’m so glad I’ve had this to lean on. The retreats are so inspiring, you get such a great direction. You come out of it going “this is huge!” and you can make a path forward. I loved them so much, I can't even tell you, I would sign up just for those.”
– MARY ANN SAVILLE, VEDELI DESIGNS
It’s my mission to help ambitious, independent jewelry brands do just that: take control and strengthen their business and ditch the “art” shows that are sucking up your time and making your businesses so fragile.
But here’s the reality: This isn’t for everyone.
I have proven strategies, but there is no “easy” button in building a business. Momentum is for ambitious, independent jewelry designers who are ready to uplevel and innovate their business to protect their business from economic uncertainty, grow their direct-to-consumer sales, and increase their overall profitability.
“Before I started Momentum, I would say my online sales were zero... I had people going to my website, but nobody purchasing. Since starting the program, I've been having consistent sales each month! I totally feel supported with all the coaching I've received… If I had to describe Momentum in three words, I would say, ‘lots of support!’
– ASHLEIGH BRANSTETTER, ASHLEIGH BRANSTETTER DESIGN
“It’s been empowering knowing that I can create sales. Before it felt like I was at the whim of destiny - I would wait for it to come to me. I now have these tools that I can use whenever - I look at my numbers and think 'if I want to get from here to there I can do X,Y,Z'. It’s built my confidence. I feel more self reliant.”
– GEMMA ROSE, GEMMA ROSE JEWELRY
“BIG WIN! I implemented an automated email sequence and they already resulted in a sale after just a few days!!! Previously, my emails rarely resulted in opens and clicks, let alone sales.”
– YVONNE BURKART, TANGERINE LOTUS JEWELRY DESIGN
I’ve been here before…
I know how to guide you through this process, because I’ve actually done it before.
I’ve built two successful jewelry brands and sold over $8 Million in product.
But in 2008, things started to shift for my jewelry business as the economy shifted around me. The stock market crashed, we faced a major housing crisis, and my business got caught in the crossfire. Wholesale orders were cancelling left and right, stores I had already shipped orders too were filing for bankruptcy, and I had no income coming in with a pile of bills and payroll to pay.
Let’s just say, I was in a really bad place.
Because I had a single point of failure in my business (the weak link in my chain was that 95% of my sales were from wholesale stores), it was hard to recover. I had more than $365,968 in debt because stores had my inventory and didn’t pay. I had negative cash flow for many months following.
My business didn’t survive because I didn’t have the foresight to predict or anticipate an economic cycle like this. Plus, I hadn’t mastered the art of direct-to-consumer or e-commerce sales.
Over the past several years, Karina built a successful business with retail events, shows, pop-ups, and e-commerce. But she had become her best sales person and because of that, she was in a Catch-22. She had to be at all of the events in order to grow her business!
With our guidance, she started planting the seeds last year to make a shift in her business (and get her weekends back!). Then March rolled around and her shows started getting cancelled. She had planned a new collection launch and was afraid to release it for fear of what people might say or think.
With a lot of encouragement from us, Karina decided to launch her new collection in March and focus on adding a “little bit of sunshine” into the lives of her customers. She also reinvented a few in-person pop-up shops as virtual events and doubled down on her digital marketing. She implemented a few of the strategies she learned from our 2-Day Momentum Retreat and the results were phenomenal!
- She had a 430% increase in her online sales (as I mentioned Karina, already has a successful mid-six figure business — so this was HUGE).
- Her online sales nearly replaced the income of 57 cancelled shows during the pandemic (this is HUGE).
- In the first 8 days in May, she had already increased her revenue by 68% over last year and had beat her May goal in the second week!
- By the end of May, she had beat her super-stretch goal by $6000 and had one of her best months in history.
- She’s developed a wash-rinse-and-repeat marketing system using the strategies in Momentum so that she can plug and play for scale online and off.
Karina mastered how to optimize for growth in a changing economy. In reinventing her online experience for her customers, she has proven to herself that she doesn’t have to do so many retail events and shows to reach the sales numbers she desires.
Listen, I know what it’s like to to have a -$2 bank balance, shell out $500 for a table at an artist market, only to make a single sale...to your sister! Ugh.
Fast-forward 25 years and 7 million dollars in product. I’m no longer a “maker” (i.e. starving artist). I’m a sought-after “get on her waitlist” jewelry designer and business owner.
Watch these additional case studies for inspiration...
“In the first year of Momentum, my website sales were up 160%”
Betina Roza Jewelry
"The financial changes have been dramatic, my first quarter sales were up 50%”
Allison Kallaway Young
Allision Kallaway Jewelry
“Working with the coaches was amazing, it was super empowering”
Jennifer Dawes Design
“When we create a confident structure to the business… they (customers) then have confidence in us as well”
Jeana and Jared
The Fox and Stone
"Since I started, I now feel like I envision myself having a multi-million dollar business”
The Mala Babe
“I used a very specific format that was taught in the Momentum program and we hit $330,000 last year”
Acid Queen Jewelry
"A big win is that I’ve been meeting my quarterly sales goals
“This program is right for anyone who is ready to take their business seriously”
Christine Stanton Lupo
"Anyone that is struggling in any area of their business -
this is a must!”
FEW Made Jewelry
“I’ve learnt to set up systems in my business so I’m working smarter and not harder"
Susan Harbourt Designs
"I would recommend Momentum to anyone who is starting an online business if you want to increase your sales"
Meghan Bo Designs