What we do:
We are the industry leaders in mentoring jewelry brands to launch, grow and scale successful 6 and 7 figure brands using our Desired Brand Effect Framework. To date, we have supported more than 8500+ designers, makers, and brands through our products, courses, and coaching programs. Our main source of lead generation and revenue is through free masterclass, webinars, and workshops that lead into a sales funnel with traffic coming from organic social media, SEO, and paid advertising.
The position is a remote with team members from around the world. The CEO lives in Scottsdale, Arizona. If you live in the area, that’s a bonus. You will be required to be available and to work our business hours 9-6 pm MST. We offer some flexibility for you to work when you’re most productive as long as you are available for meetings and to be online when our team is working.
This position is ideal for you if you…
- Feel confident in a leadership position and have a natural talent for training and coaching team members in a remote environment
- Are skilled at taking big picture ideas and turning them into actionable plans to reach the company’s goals and financial targets
- Have direct operations experience and excellent project management skills
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with moving parts
- Love organizing, driving projects to completion, and documenting processes
- Are a self-starter and motivated to optimize the company for higher efficiency and profitability
- Thrive working in a flexible, remote environment
- Love a challenge and feel a huge sense of accomplishment getting things done
- Have experience working for a coach, online education company (Bonus)
- Have experience operating using EOS aka Entrepreneurial Operating System (Bonus)
This position is NOT for you if you…
- Prefer to take direction from someone instead of leading a team
- Dislike giving feedback and leading a team
- Have a hard time taking an idea and turning it into a concrete project
- Don’t have at least 2-5 years experience in an operational seat
- Get overwhelmed easily when there’s a lot happening
- Prefer creative chaos
- Require step by step instructions to do your job
- Want to work in an office space
- Are risk averse and like to keep things status quo
Keep reading if you’re excited to work
for a growing company
Operations Manager | Integrator
- Leadership: Lead, manage, and hold the team accountable
- Integrator: Integrates all major operating functions of the business so that everyone / everything is rowing in the same direction
- Implements Company Vision: Effectively stay on the same page with the Visionary to take her ideas and turn them into actionable plans, identify and resolve core issues, and create harmony and accountability on the team
- Managing Daily Operations: Works with team members and department leaders to make sure all projects, big rocks, and core functions of the business are moving forward and on-time or early
- Lead Meetings: weekly and monthly department and team meetings and quarterly and annual planning meetings
- Solve Problems: Resolve issues effectively by identifying the real problems and core issues, fostering healthy conflict, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner.
- Maintain Culture: Ensures that everyone is adhering to company core values, culture and core processes
- Project Management: Oversee project management for improvement on efficiency and effectiveness, completing projects on time and within budget
- Quality Control and Testing: Serving as the final check before something goes live
- Recruiting: Sourcing, vetting, hiring, and training key positions in the company
- Team Performance: Monitoring team member performance and delivering corrective actions and skills coaching as needed
- Report Analysis and Creation: Budgeting, forecasting, and analyzing key data and metrics, marketing and advertising spend, COGs, and financial reports
Knowledge and skills:
- Excellent working knowledge of the Office Suite. We use Google docs currently.
- Tech savvy and comfortable learning new technologies like Coda, ClickUp, Asana, and Hyros to manage the business
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills (communication is key) including spoken and written English
- Expert project management skills
- Exceptional time management skills – you hit deadlines on time or early and complete projects to completion
- Experience operating businesses using EOS aka Entrepreneurial Operating System (or is willing to be trained to come up to speed quickly)
More about the role:
The Operations Manager Role is a full-time position that reports directly to the Visionary / CEO of the company and acts as their right-hand-person. You will be responsible for taking the high-level vision and turning that into actionable projects and plans that support our annual and quarterly goals. You’ll be responsible for keeping the team on track to meet those goals and will provide leadership, coaching, and corrective actions when needed.
You’ll be required to meet with the Visionary / CEO in person at least once a quarter for 90-day planning offsites. If you live in the Scottsdale area, you’ll be meeting at least once a month.
This position involves working some evenings and weekends to communicate with overseas team members. Also, because our business uses an online launching business model, a few times per year there will be the need to work additional hours on evenings and weekends preparing for and executing program launches.
We don't need you to be an Internet marketing expert. However, having a good understanding of how online marketing works, including lead magnets, opt-in pages, sales pages, email marketing processes, webinars, Facebook marketing, etc. is a HUGE bonus. If this language is forgeign to you, you’ll need to learn how an online coaching model and customer journey works.
Here’s why you’ll love this position:
You’ll be a part of building something big where your skills and talent help grow an established business to multiple 7 figure revenue. There are substantial growth opportunities in this position if you hit your KPIs and we hit our financial growth targets. You’ll have the flexibility to work from anywhere like your home office, a month in Hawaii, or at your local coffee shop. If you enjoy taking charge and responsibility, this position will put you in the driver's seat to help impact more creative business owners who are building jewelry businesses that create financial security for their founders.
EXPERIENCE NEEDED: Minimum 2-5 years experience
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full time employment
COMPENSATION: Salary, Benefits, Performance Based Bonus Structure, Profit Sharing After 1 Year with the company
How to Apply
If you’d like to be considered for this position,
please follow the instructions to submit your resume and information