If you've got passion and a desire to to have a job that leverages your unique talents and skills, you might be just the person we're looking for. We are an online education, marketing and coaching company aiming to help independent jewelry brands launch, grow and scale their businesses. We've got a ton of exciting new projects in the works this year...so many that we need a hand to get them all done.
A few questions...
- Are you a Type A and proud of it?
- Do you love a fast paced environment where strategic thinking and creative problem solving are rewarded?
- Do you love learning new platforms and programs, as long as they work?
- Do you consider yourself a people-person who’s competent at wrangling many personality types and motivating teams towards a big vision? In other words, you get along well with others, but you also get things done.
- Are you the one that friends go to for help when their shortcut didn't work?
- Do you love watching from the back of the stage, knowing that the show was able to go on because of all your behind-the-scenes work?
This role is a virtual position that will require travel to NYC 2 - 3 times a year.
This is a full-time (or almost full-time 30-40 hrs) position that reports directly to our founder, while also working closely with other key members of the team.
This position involves working some evenings and weekends, and sometimes responding to support tickets and team members outside of work hours. Also, because our business uses an online launching business model, a few times per year there will be the need to work additional hours on evenings and weekends preparing for program launches.
We don't need you to be an Internet marketing expert yourself. But we do need you to have a good understanding of how online marketing works, including lead magnets, opt-in pages, sales pages, email marketing processes, webinars, Facebook marketing, etc. (If any of those phrases are brand new to you, this likely is not the perfect position for you.) We need you to make sure that our brand stays consistent and reliable, from start to finish, with each project we put out.
To be straightforward: This position holds high expectations.
But if you're the person we’re looking for, you're the type who gets motivated by high expectations and loves to make things happen.
Duties and Responsibilities
Thinking this jobis tailor-made for you? Read on to learn more. We need someone who:
- Integrates all major operating functions of the business. Ensures everyone is rowing together in the same direction. Models the way, always working toward the greater good of the business
- Works with team members such as the paid traffic team, email funnel manager, affiliate manager, customer service specialist, copywriter, programmers, etc.). These are people working on other projects at the same time, and the Integrator will be responsible for getting status updates from them daily.
- Effectively collaborates with the Visionary/CEO and stays on the same page. Maintains a high level of mutual respect with the Visionary. Realizes the unique contributions and ideas that the Visionary has, and possesses an ability to filter and translate those ideas into functional plans for the company.
- Resolves issues effectively—seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner. Ensures the leadership team is healthy, functional, and cohesive.
- Ensures that everyone is truly following, and adhering to, the company’s core processes and operating system with consistency. Demonstrates effective project management skills.
- Feels comfortable wearing many hats, pivoting when necessary, working with a highly creative team and switching gears quickly.
- Tests everything, serving as the final check before something goes live.
- Is responsible for knowing if the work being delivered by the team is on brand and of appropriate quality.
Here's who this position is NOT for:
- Those looking for a "side job" while growing their own business or juggling multiple clients.
- People who have a lot going on already and don't have the time and focus to really dive in and commit to getting the work done.
- The people who haven't read a non-fiction book (or listened to a podcast) about business or marketing in a very long time.
- Those who aren't willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- Those who prefer to be front-facing in the business.
However, this position is for a person who:
- Is resourceful and solutions oriented.
- Can handle stress and tight deadlines.
- Works very well with other people and can build rapport quickly with both team members and vendors.
- Has great attention to detail and brand quality.
- Is not locked into just working 9-5 but embraces a "until it gets done" attitude.
- Is a high-functioning communicator.
- Dependably demonstrates a relentless obsession with values alignment, focus, organization, simplicity, and clarity.
- Takes ownership and pride in their work.
- Is not afraid of new challenges.
- Loves learning new things and can implement new ideas quickly.
- Adapts really well to changes on-the-go.
- Is technologically savvy.
- Can handle direct & blunt feedback.
- Can juggle lots of moving pieces while staying calm and collected.
Here's what the right person will love about this position:
- You'll be paid to do what you already get a kick out of: learning new ways to make things work.
- You'll get to do your work from anywhere: your living room, the coffee shop, a hotel pool...
- You'll get to work in a fast growing online training company, where there are loads of growth opportunities.
- You'll learn the ins and outs of online marketing, content development, and building a brand with a massive audience online.
- You'll also see "behind the scenes" of how we grew our business from scratch to more than 40,000 subscribers.
- You'll be part of a company that has one main goal: Helping people get more of what they want out of life. By helping people create successful businesses we help them to create successful lives.
What We Do
We empower independent jewelry brands to launch, grow and scale profitable businesses for creative, professional and personal freedom.
In everything we do, we aim to inspire confidence and action. Our signature offers help independent designers to break free from the starving artist syndrome and use their creativity to grow their business and profit. We give them a tangible step-by step roadmap that small actions every day build a business designed around life values and goals.
We lead a passionate team that is committed to excellence, always sees the upside to any situation, and maintains the strength and flexibility to change course as our business evolves.
You might know Tracy Matthews from her top-rated “Thrive by Design” podcast, or from the courses, coaching and masterclasses she offers to help independent jewelry brands build their businesses through tried and true marketing, sales and growth strategies . To learn more about our fearless leader, check out the details here.
Our Team + Company Values
- Can Do Attitude: We get it done through creative problem-solving, teamwork, being solutions oriented and asking for help
- Community Over Competition: We believe in customer happiness and creating a community where everyone CAN be successful
- Always learning and Implementing: Education is the core of our company. We strive to be on top by continually educating ourselves.
- Fun: Work is play and the reverse. We love doing what we love so it never feels like work
- Integrity: We show up in the best possible way with transparency and honesty to grow
- Innovation: We strive to be moving forward in ways to best serve our customers and industry
We’re a team full of motivated individuals, so why not?
- Competitive compensation
- Once a quarter paid creative days
- Education stipend
- Get your B’day off!
- We’ve built an amazing team of A-Players who really enjoy each others company
- Tracy’s committed to having fun and making the workplace challenging and inspiring daily.
We look forward to receiving your application!