Would you like one of our coaches to give you individual feedback on your collection and pricing?
Book a 1:1 Collection Review and Pricing Audit
Trends and styles
will change from season to season.
With that being said, most makers are not trained in the principles of product merchandising. So they design a bunch of products and hope that they will sell without thinking through the lens of the buyer. These principles are relevant regardless of your business model. If you’ve ever asked yourself if your collection is priced properly or wondering if you’re designing in a way that will attract or repel ideal customers, then here’s your invitation.
We’re opening up 50 slots this month for our special birthday sale pricing…
feedback from our expert coaches to...
Identify the gaps, holes, or excess products in your jewelry line that might be affecting your sales
Learn the basic principles of a collection that is merchandised to sell (without discounts)
Make sure that you’re pricing for profit at wholesale and retail so that you set yourself up to a steady stream of sales and cash flow
YOURS NOW FOR $497
you might consider a Personalized Collection Review:
- You LOVE having individual eyes and feedback on your business – and want someone to talk to about your collection and pricing
- Wholesale accounts are turning you down and you aren’t sure if you’re really cut out (or priced) for selling to stores
- You’re creative and design lots of styles but you aren’t sure if it makes sense to your ideal customers because you never went to merchandising school
- Your direct to consumer sales aren’t where you need them to be – people walk in and out of your booth or bounce off your website as quickly as they land there
- Even though you make sales, you often have cash-flow issues (and you don’t understand why)
- You experience price-resistance at shows or events which is crushing your confidence
Or you just want someone to come in and give you targeted and specific advice on your design, merchandising and pricing…
I went from one online sale every couple of weeks to multiple $300-600 sales every day.”
- Ana Maria Andricain, Jewel of Havana
Here's what's included:
A recorded 45-minute Zoom session with one of our coaches
Pre-review homework exercise so that the coach has everything they need to give you a detailed review
Feedback on your current assortment (up to two collections in your line)
We’ll identify if you have the key components to a winning collection and give you feedback on how to tighten up the collection or expand on your current offer
An in depth look at your pricing strategy to make sure that you are pricing for profit (or overpricing yourself out of the market) based on your collection type
Action steps to implement on your own after the coach-sulting call