SOS Workshop April 2019
San Francisco, CA
International Hotel Center
868 Kearny Street
San Francisco, CA 94108
You can fly into SFO or Oakland airports. SFO is more convenient to the workshop location, although it sometimes can be fogged out. Oakland airport is usually less expensive. Both airports are accessible via Uber or the BART system.
The workshop will be in the Financial District. We've put together a short list of some of the closest hotels to the workshop venue but hotels in any of these neighborhoods would be convenient:
Financial District, Fisherman’s Wharf, North Beach, Nob Hill, Russian Hill
Here is a list of hotels close to the event space:
We've also put together a list of possible Airbnb accommodations that are near the workshop location:
Things To Do
San Francisco is my second home...I lived there for 10 years before moving to NYC. It’s is an amazing city! We’ve put together a few articles of things you can do on your visit.
Must see attractions if you have time:
- Ferry Building especially on Saturday when the Farmer’s Market is happening.
- Eat a Burrito in the Mission.
- Ride a bike or walk across the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Have a drink or lunch at Sam’s in Tiburon.
- Hike the Presidio.
- Head to SF MOMA
- Walk to the Golden Gate on Chrissy Field and then head to the Palace of Fine Arts.
- You can find some of the best restaurants on Eater if you’re a foodie like me.
- Cool things to do via Thrillist>>
- Cool things to do via Time Out>>
- Cool things to do via Bucket List>>