Here's what you'll learn:
- Why your website might be repelling your perfect customers!
- My #1 strategy to increase jewelry sales using your website - whether or not you call yourself an “e-commerce” brand.
- Where to focus your marketing efforts so you can “set it and forget it” and still consistently bringing in customers.
- The true story of a designer who got laser focused on her strategy and 4x’d her jewelry sales in 4 months - all while working a full-time job!
- 3 simple tools you can start using as soon as this weekend to get more sales & repeat customers.
Note From Tracy:
There’s no better time than today to build a jewelry business that gives financial freedom and your time back!
Growing your jewelry business doesn’t have to be hard. Yet, the jewelry industry is changing daily so it’s important to lean into what’s working now to reach your goals. The truth is shows are exhausting and stores are closing left and right. If you want to thrive, you must sharpen your online sales skills and recession-proof your business. If you’re ready to start training your customers to buy from you online and get your time back. Join me for this FREE 60-minute masterclass. I’ll answer your burning questions at the end...join me live...I promise it will be worth your while. All value and no “pitch.”
AS SEEN IN:
From Our Students...
Not only did I double my sales but I TRIPLED my profits!
Shifting to CVO was huge for me! I was forced to look at my biz from a new perspective (which really helped me find my weaknesses and highlight my strengths). Not only did I double my sales but I TRIPLED my profits!
WENDY HIVELY, CHARLIE MADISON ORIGINALS
My list of paying customers grew by 2500%
Not only that but my social media following has skyrocketed to 16,000 and I now run a successful jewelry business that is bringing in 5 figures a month.
MELISSA CAMILLERI, SHOPCOMPLIMENT.COM
*seats are extremely limited so make sure you register now*
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, this site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. Facebook is a registered trademark of FACEBOOK, INC.