In this 12-week hands-on virtual intensive, we’ll simplify the daunting. You’ll build your email list fast, create a content and email promotion strategy that you can consistently follow and train your wholesale customers to place orders online. The goal is to create a 5 or 6-figure or more revenue stream to build a real business on.
Get out of the trade show and live event rut and spend your weekends with your family.
There’s a common myth: You can’t sell jewelry online. The truth? It’s 100% possible to make significant sales online. With the changes in retail and mass adoption of smartphones, web-based research, and social media - having an established online brand presence is mandatory to growing every single type of jewelry business model.
The problem is most jewelry brands don’t know how to transition their mentality and marketing to train their customers to buy from their website. So they say: “It won’t work for me” and fall back into bad habits that prevent them from successfully making this transition.
You might have a website, but are you maximizing its potential? Posting on social media is great, but are you doing it with intention and strategy? Blogging can be such a fun way to get your ideas into the world, but are your posts optimized to reach potential buyers?
During this workshop, you’ll get:
- Simple grassroots tactics that brought in over $25K in less than 5 minutes (and if you aren’t doing this you’re leaving serious cash on the table)
- A solid system for getting sales every week through your website and online promotions.
- The formula (and template) for beautifully designed emails that get massive clicks and sales.
- Ninja traffic driving strategies to rank higher, get more engaged prospects who are ready to buy and a follow-up formula that generates cash 24/7.
- Video storyselling plug and play templates to create “community” around your brand, get people sharing what you do like crazy and rock your next virtual event.
- A “done-with-you” intensive environment so that you’re implementing, testing and driving traffic to your offers (so you’re getting sales right every day).
This 12-week, virtual intensive includes 8-weeks of coaching and content, two-weeks of implementation and an additional two-weeks of support! Sessions will be held on Tuesdays and will include small "done-with-you" group breakout sessions each week.
If you can't make any of the sessions live, they will be recorded so you can listen back at a later time. Expect to implement what you learn at the beginning of the week and jump on a support call at the end of the week where a coach will provide feedback on what you’ve been working on each week. This is not a magic pill or an overnight success. You’re in it for the long haul. And it’s going to be a blast!
Week 1: April 30th
Topic: List Building - Grass Roots Style
Week 2: May 7th
Topic: Quiz Lead Magnets and Opt-Ins
Week 3: May 14th
Topic: Email Marketing
Week 4: May 21st
Week 5: May 28th
Topic: Converting In-Person Shoppers to Online Sales
Week 6: June 4th
Topic: Virtual Trunk Shows
Week 7: June 11th
Topic: Graphics and Design in Canva
Week 8: June 18th
Week 9: June 25th
Topic: Building Trust Through Testimonials & Social Proof
Week 10: July 9th
Topic: Video Marketing
Week 11: July 16th
Topic: Content Planning
Week 12: July 23rd
Implementation + Support Week