What we do:
We are the industry leaders in mentoring jewelry brands to launch, grow and scale successful 6 and 7 figure brands using our Desired Brand Effect Framework. To date, we have supported more than 8500+ designers, makers, and brands through our products, courses, and coaching programs. Our main source of lead generation and revenue is through free masterclass, webinars, and workshops that lead into a sales funnel with traffic coming from organic social media, SEO, and paid advertising.
The position is a remote with team members from around the world. The CEO lives in Scottsdale, Arizona. If you live in the area, that’s a bonus. You will be required to be available to work core hours from 1-9 pm MST. We offer some flexibility for you to work when you’re most productive as long as you are available for meetings and to be online when our team is working.
If you are the ideal candidate, you are:
- A Self-Starter: You are a self-starter. If someone gives you a problem or a target to hit, you can sit down and think of different solutions to test or you can do the research.
- Detail-Oriented: You are detail-oriented but have the ability to step back and see how what you are working on might impact other parts of the larger system.
- Concerned With Doing High-Quality Work: You take pride in your work. While it’s helpful to have others double-check your work (especially in the beginning as you learn how we do things), you produce high-quality work and you make sure it works before you publish it to customers.
- Responsible: You have an ownership mentality when it comes to the part of the business that you are responsible for. If something will hurt the company or the customer, you realize it will eventually impact you as well, so you take charge and do what needs to be done.
- A Problem-Solver: You are a problem-solver. If you see a problem that can be fixed quickly, you fix it if you have the time. If you don’t have the time, you document it or delegate it.
- Analytical: Data doesn’t scare you and you don’t let emotions get in the way of the solutions that need to be put in place.
- A Good Relationship With Time: You have a good sense of time and timing. You can calculate the time between events and you understand time zones (e.g. 9 AM PST = 12 PM EST). You can estimate how long it will take to get things done and you can meet realistic deadlines.
- A Critical-Thinker: You have an ability to think through simple and complex problems. You can imagine different scenarios and different consequences based on possible solutions. You don’t know it all, but you have a pretty good track record of figuring out solutions that create more positive outcomes than negative ones.
- Flexible & Adaptable: You love to focus and finish, but you also understand there are times when you may have to shift gears and deal with the immediate needs of the business or solve a problem that needs to be solved quickly.
Your team duties and expectations include:
- Be Resourceful: We love and reward team members who are resourceful, strong problem solvers who go out and find solutions instead of waiting to be told what to do if and when they encounter an obstacle that stands between them and what we need to do or achieve.
- Progress, Not Perfection: Meet weekly / monthly conversion and optimization goals and KPIs. Renegotiate unrealistic goals.
- Participate in Team Meetings: Participate in weekly marketing team meetings as needed during business hours. You must have access to a quality microphone, fast computer, and a webcam for meetings.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with the founder and Chief Visionary Officer, Tracy and the rest of the team to solve problems, resolve issues, and hit quarterly goals.
- Maintain The Pace: Work within a fast-paced environment where timeliness, accuracy, and quality of results are very important.
- Share Your Expertise: Provide thought leadership to the growing development team, including advising Tracy on the technology and resources needed to achieve our outcomes.
- Plan & Manage Your Projects: Help outline, scope, and manage marketing automation and sales funnel projects, create accountability for quality and timeliness of work, and develop other team members as needed to get the job done well and either on-time or early.
Whoa! That’s a lot of detail. If you know this isn’t for you, thanks for taking the time to check out this role. BUT, if you’re thinking everything you just read is a perfect fit for your skillset and your real-world experience, we want to invite you to apply.
You will be playing a major role in fulfilling our mission of providing industry-leading mentorship, strategy, and tools to jewelry designers and creative product brands around the world.
Keep reading if you’re excited to work
for a growing company
your job responsibilities will include:
- Building Marketing Automation Campaigns: You will be building simple and sometimes complex marketing automation campaigns. We will share the ideal outcome and you will then use your own problem-solving and critical reasoning skills to build the campaigns using the tools (e.g. Infusionsoft, Drip, Zapier, Deadline Funnels, APIs and webhooks etc.) and team (e.g. copywriters, graphic designers, project manager, etc.) at your disposal.
- Solving Conditional Logic Problems (IF/Then): If you know marketing automation, then you know you need to understand and use conditional logic to identify behavioral triggers, decision points, scenarios, and goals.
- Conversion-Rate Optimization (Split-Testing): We’re focused on continuous improvement and we’ll need your help to set up optimization campaigns in tools like Google Optimize (a simple drag and drop builder) and Hotjar (click and heat maps).
- Map and Build Sales Funnels With the Team: We already have great copywriting, sales, customer service, advertising, and graphic design skills. What we’ll need your help with is mapping out (via flowcharts), developing, testing, and publishing the actual sales pages, down-sell pages, up-sell pages, success pages, discount codes, countdown timers, and product delivery pages in WordPress using Infusionsoft, PlusThis, GoSpiffy (which makes order forms look pretty), and our membership site platform.
- Improve User Experience (UX): You may not be a graphic designer, but you have attention to detail and an eye for design, including things like developing pop-ups that are aesthetically pleasing, clean, responsive, and intuitive.
- Improving Page Performance: Nobody likes pages that take forever to load or that don’t function properly. Optimizing images and using our page speed optimization plugins (like WP Rocket) will be one of the ways you make sure our customers (and the advertising platforms) continue to love us.
- Website Administration: This part of the job is pretty simple if you are a professional. We need to keep the website running smoothly, make sure links go to the right place, and keep it all backed up for safety and security.
- Keep An Eye on the Stats: The gold is in the data! You’ll be managing our analytics dashboard, making sure our pixels are firing properly, and looking for the data that will help us optimize the website for sales and conversion.
- Organize What Works (And End-of-Life the Rest): You’ll be responsible for our tagging schema, campaign nomenclature, and UTM tags (so we can track what works and what doesn’t). From time to time, we’ll need to document and clean up the campaigns and tags we no longer need so we can work quickly and efficiently.
required skill-set/ experience:
- Critical-Thinking & Reasoning: Expert-level experience with marketing automation including the use of if/then logic, segmentation by conditions, tagging, triggers, etc.
- Marketing Automation: Expert-level experience creating simple and somewhat complex marketing automation campaigns and sequences using a tech stack that currently includes tools like:
- Infusionsoft (KEAP Max Classic)
- Drip (GetDrip)
- GoSpiffy (order form designer)
- Attentive (SMS Marketing)
- WordPress | Beaver Builder
- EasyWebinar | Stealth Seminar
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics
- Conversion-Rate Optimization: Direct, expert-level experience increasing conversion rates by optimizing opt-in pages, landing pages, order forms/carts, and cart upsells / downsells using A/B or multivariate testing.
- Remote Work Tools: Experience with remote team tools like Time Doctor, Slack, Google Suite, LastPass, and Zoom
More about the role:
We are looking for a talented, resourceful, detail-oriented, and experienced marketing automation and front-end development expert to help us improve the lives of jewelry designers and creative product brands around the world.
If selected for this role, you’ll play a key role on our team as we design, develop, test, and publish sales and marketing funnels (including opt-in landing pages, live webinars, pre-recorded webinars, sales pages, nurture campaigns, sales campaigns and broadcast emails).
Let’s talk about who this role is perfect for and who it’s definitely not for…
We’re not looking for an ‘order taker’ - we’re looking for a contributor who isn’t afraid to do their homework, offer possible solutions, and tell us if they think we are making a mistake. We enjoy winning more than pretending we’re right 😉
If you need to be told exactly what to do or wait around for an answer instead of searching for the answers on Google or YouTube, this is not for you. But, if you are resourceful, enjoy learning, and aren’t afraid to speak up and share your solutions and ideas, you’ll love this.
If you’re still reading this and you think this sounds like something you’d love to learn more about, just follow the instructions at the end of this post to apply.
Now, since you probably love diving into the details, let’s map out what you’ll need to bring to the table to be successful in this role.
Here’s why you’ll love this position:
You’ll be a part of building something big where your skills and talent help grow an established business to multiple 7 figure revenue. There are substantial growth opportunities in this position if you hit your KPIs and we hit our financial growth targets. You’ll have the flexibility to work from anywhere like your home office, a month in Hawaii, or at your local coffee shop. If you enjoy taking charge and responsibility, this position will put you in the driver's seat to help impact more creative business owners who are building jewelry businesses that create financial security for their founders.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Work core hours are from 1pm MST to 9pm MST.
COMPENSATION: This starts as a freelance position that could eventually turn into a full-time role with benefits, performance-based compensation structure, and profit sharing after 1 year with the company.
How to Apply
If you’d like to be considered for this position,
please follow the instructions to submit your resume and information