Wanna know whats inside?
HERE’S THE FULL BREAKDOWN OF WHAT’S INSIDE LAYING THE FOUNDATION COURSE CURRICULUM
BUILDING DESIRE FOR YOUR UNFORGETTABLE JEWELRY BRAND
We’ll walk you through each aspect of developing a strong brand identity to create demand and desire for your brand. You’ll clarify exactly who your DREAM clients are so you can stop wasting time chasing the wrong customers and take one step closer to developing brand advocates who become customers for life. You’ll also identify your desired sharing proposition which will be the foundation for holistic, long-term growth toward your ultimate vision.
- The Difference Between an Irresistible vs. Ignored Brand
- Why Your DSP Attracts the Right People to Your Brand
- How to Build Desire Starting With “Why?”
- Getting to Know Your Dream Client
- Creating Desire by Sharing Your Brand Story
- Turning Your Brand into a Lifelong Emotional Experience
- Your About Page: The Ultimate Dream Client Attraction Tool
- 5 Questions to Save Yourself from Your Business
- Choosing the Right Business Model Part 1 - Direct to Consumer, 3rd Party, and Bespoke
- Choosing the Right Business Model Part 2 - Wholesale & Private Label
- Setting & Achieving Goals that Support Your Vision
- Committing to Yourself & What You Desire
COLLECTION BUILDING AND YOUR SIGNATURE STYLE
Learn to create a collection that fits perfectly into your DREAM clients’ hopes, desires, and expectations. You’ll merchandise cohesive collections, pick the right pricing formulas and create desire using your brand assets. Discover the sweet spot between what you most enjoy creating & what your clients most want to buy.
- Signature Brand: Your Design Approach
- Signature Brand: Your Jewelry Genre
- Signature Brand: Your Holistic Brand & Style
- Creating a Collection That Sells
- Examples of Killer Cohesive Collections
- How Creating Strong Brand Assets Easily Connects You to Your Dream Clients
- The 3 “Must Have” Branding Tools that Create Your Unforgettable Brand
- The Often Overlooked Element of Your Desired Brand (pricing!)
- How to Carefully Calculate Costs
- Profitable Pricing for Your Business Model Part 1
- Profitable Pricing for Your Business Model Part 2
SALES & RELATIONSHIP BUILDING IN THE SHARING ECONOMY
This week we’ll talk about everybody’s least favorite topic… sales! But we’ll show you how to approach sales in a totally different way. You’ll leverage what we call “The Sharing Economy” to quickly gain traction for your brand. Since a ton of networking and shopping is done online, we’re also walking you through the basics of building an online presence regardless of your business model!
At the end of this module, you’ll feel comfortable and confident about sharing your jewelry in ways that attract brand advocates, increase sales, and move your business toward your goals.
We’ll also host an interactive collection review allowing you to see in real time how to tweak an existing collection and make it super “shoppable”. You’ll have the opportunity to submit your collection for the review!
- Your Sales Mindset Makeover
- Evaluating Your Current Sales to Set Realistic Goals
- Doubling Down on Revenue Streams that are Swimming with Your Dream Clients
- Selling Like a Boss: Where to Focus to Foster Growth
- Outstanding Customer Service to Extend Your Customer Journey
- Creating Brand Desire Online (regardless of your business model!)
- Finding Your Ideal Website Platform
- Setting up a Site That Sells!
- Exploding Your Jewelry Sales with Email List Building
- Email Funnel Strategies to Sell on Autopilot
YOUR SIMPLE, SUSTAINABLE MARKETING STRATEGY
This week is all about marketing your jewelry without feeling salsey or desperate. Promotions falling flat? Crickets when you launch a collection? Not anymore. We’re rolling back the curtain to reveal how to finally pull off profitable promotions.
Next, we’re busting the MYTH that you need an expensive PR agency or marketing team to get great brand exposure. Armed with with your newly developed Desired Sharing Proposition, we’ll teach you how to get exposure and market your brand on any budget. Soon your DREAM audience and brand advocates will be doing all the PR work for you!
- Setting Your Marketing Apart by Being a Visually Appealing Brand
- Taking Control of Your Marketing to Give You Freedom & Consistency
- Blogging: Your Ticket to Attracting Dream Clients Ready to Buy From You
- The Creative's Guide to Marketing Promotions
- Why Hiring a PR Firm Isn't the Answer to Your Prayers
- Media Placement: Getting Started
- The Anatomy of a Perfect PR Pitch
- Ins and Outs of Media Placement: Knowing What to Expect When They Choose You!
- Making Social Media and Search Engines Work for YOU
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, this site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. Facebook is a registered trademark of FACEBOOK, INC.