Stop treating your website like the estranged uncle you avoid at Thanksgiving - respect it as your #1 sales tool.
You dream of the day you can kiss the “traveling tradeshow” life goodbye and wake up to an inbox full of orders from your ideal clients!
I know what it takes to...
GET YOUR JEWELRY BRAND FEATURED IN ALL THE HOTTEST BLOGS, MAGAZINES, AND ONLINE PUBLICATIONS WITHOUT HIRING A PR FIRM.
CREATE A GROWING WAITLIST OF CUSTOMERS EXCITED TO BUY YOUR NEW COLLECTION.
FEEL CONFIDENT THAT YOUR MARKETING PLAN IS WORKING, EVEN WHEN YOU'RE NOT.
I’m Tracy Matthews, jewelry designer & co-founder of Flourish & Thrive Academy. After building two successful jewelry brands, selling over $7 Million in product, and consistently earning multiple 6-figures each year in my custom design business, I know your situation all too well:
You keep hearing about digital marketing and online sales, but most of your revenue comes from in-person events, brick and mortar stores, or wholesale/consignment shops because you can’t figure out how to get new customers to your website.
You send an email newsletter maybe once a month, but you feel like you have nothing to say, not many people open it, and it's not helping with sales.
You’re constantly rethinking your web design, questioning your social media posts, and overwhelmed by "all the things" involved in building a following online.
It feels like no one buys jewelry directly from a brand's website. Amazon and Etsy have taken over and you either play their game or lose all together.
The last time you tried running a special sale or promotion to boost sales, you spent days locked in your office putting together an offer that resulted in like 12 sales...mostly from your friends.
You post on Instagram and other social media, but it's a lot of work to keep up with when you don't see that translating to sales on your website.
At the end of the day, you’re exhausted, frustrated with yourself, and feel like you didn’t get anything done even though you worked for 14 hours and skipped lunch.
If this is how you feel, you’re in the right place.
I’ve been there, m’dear. I know what it’s like.
You’re tired! The trade show - trunk show - craft show grind has gotcha down. You have some steady offline business, but you can’t figure out how to stop trading time for money and actually scale your business.
Because of this, you’re working ‘round the clock hours, tweaking your brand every few months, and randomly posting online hoping something will stick...
But girl, the orders aren’t coming in, your contact form on your website hasn’t seen any action in weeks (or months) and you can’t figure out why when someone DOES land on your website…. they don’t buy anything!
Truth is, when you’re spinning your wheels, unfocused and inconsistent, it’s almost impossible for your dream clients to find you online.
And when you can’t get sales anywhere other than in-person shows, you can’t afford to take a break.
Because if you do?
Your entire business is put on hold and your bank account dries up.
It happened to me, friend.
I’m Tracy Matthews and I work with independent jewelry designers to launch, grow and scale their business by consistently attracting the right customers.
Let’s be real, you know this isn’t the best way to run your online jewelry business.
You’ve probably already tried following a marketing calendar, setting up an email opt-in, and scheduling some blog content on your own.
But despite your best effort, you keep falling back into your old patterns of inconsistency and you just can’t break the cycle.
- Seeing offline connections you made last month effortlessly turn into online customers because you know exactly how to follow up and keep them interested without being pushy.
- Finding that perfect balance between promoting your product and connecting with customers both online & offline - so you're never feeling stretched thin or worn out.
- Planning quarterly promotions that consistently bring in new customers and email sign ups because your messaging speaks directly to your ideal customer - they can't resist it!
- Getting your brand the spotlight it deserves through regular media features, gift guide placement, and influencer endorsements!
- Feeling accomplished when you stop working for the day (at 4pm) to grab happy hour drinks with friends.
But the only way to build a jewelry business like this is to start cracking down on the way you plan and execute your online marketing.
Here’s what’s included in your 12 month membership:
- Laser Focused 1:1 Success Calls with the Expert Coach of Your Choice so you’ll never feel “left behind” in the fast-paced world of online business. As your jewelry brand gains momentum, you’re going to face new challenges. Our all-star team of SOS Accelerator coaches gives you the unique opportunity to get monthly 1:1 advice on their area of expertise. This means you know what to do each month to see most sustainable results! ($6,000 Value)
- The Accountability You Need to up level your business. When you join The Strategic Online Success Accelerator, you'll be placed in an Accountability Pod to meet regularly with members, get feedback, and easily stay on track toward your goals! You'll also have support from our SOS Head Coach, who's here to guide you when you need a little extra help. ($6,000 Value)
- Monthly Hot Seat Sessions with Tracy You've been asking for more time with me, now you've got it! I'm hosting TWO Live group hot seat sessions every month. You'll get my 2 cents on all the latest online marketing strategies, plus guidance on how to make them work for a jewelry brand. ($6,000 Value)
- Quarterly (4) Implementation Workshops so you can take what you’re learning and apply it directly to your business! No more analysis paralysis, we’re here to make sure you’ll return to your workweek with exciting, clear, and strategic steps taken towards your next profitable online marketing strategy. ($10,000 Value)
Total Value: $28,000
Actual Investment: Much Less!
Meet Your Strategic Online Success (SOS) Accelerator Coaches:
Melissa Camilleri Anicich
Instagram & Building Engagement
Budgeting & Bookkeeping
Copywriting & About Page
Ana Maria Andricain
Social Media & PR
Strategy & Inventory
Copywriting & Brand Voice
Mailchimp & Automation
Automations & Systems
FORGET TRYING TO FIND A "JACK OF ALL TRADES" BUSINESS COACH, YOU WANT TO LEARN FROM THE MASTERS. WHICH IS WHY WE'VE GATHERED COACHES FROM EVERY INDUSTRY TO GIVE YOU PERSONALIZED ADVICE IN THEIR AREA OF EXPERTISE TO GET YOU MOVING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION, FAST.
Don't just take my word for it, our current SOS designers can't help but share their results…
“It's June 4th, and I just beat my last year's TOTAL SALES for the whole year. Huge SOS win!”
KATY BEH, Katy Beh Fine Jewels
“BIG WIN! I implemented an automated email sequence according to my SOS coach Darian’s tips and they already resulted in a sale after just a few days!!! Previously, my emails rarely resulted in opens and clicks, let alone sales.”
YVONNE BURKART, Tangerine Lotus Jewelry Design
"I took time to look at my sales progress today Jan-current (since starting SOS) vs. last year and am so pleased!
Now, I'm making progress and have more than doubled my sales this year over last year. The best part though is the increases are a direct result of doing things I've learned in SOS:
1) Showing up consistently with content on my website & social. This lead to a sale from a new client finding me organically via Google!
2) Asking for the sale - someone mentioned a future custom collaboration, and instead of waiting - I picked up the phone, followed up, and got an order!
3) I started consistently e-mailing my customer list ever since New Year's Eve and last week finally got up the nerve to directly post 2 new OOAK items as a "special" VIP only offer and I sold 1 of the 2 pieces!"
Cheryl Brooks Fuhs, SS Magpie
“I am sooooo thrilled...I have 41 people on my e-mail list! I had none when SOS started and I never thought ANYONE would opt in. I know this is a super small number to some but still this is a big win for me.”
Vicky Garmiri, Next Door Goddess
Who is it for?
The SOS Accelerator is for you if you’re:
- Committed to becoming a jewelry designer with a multiple 6 figure business.
- Ready to take action towards improving your overall business strategy so you can actually take a vacation - and nothing falls apart.
- Tired of spending all your time putting out fires because you're scrambling at the last minute and nothing is structured. Stressed and strapped for cash isn't a good look, m'dear.
- Ready to make real progress towards your goals and stop making excuses why your website, blog, and newsletter hasn't been updated since you started it in 2014.
- Serious about taking your business to new levels and not settling for “good enough” for another minute because you’ve seen it work for other designers and now it’s your turn.
The SOS Accelerator is NOT for you if you’re:
- Just starting out with very few loyal customers and no standalone website because you’d rather not go through the work when using Etsy works just fine.
- Afraid to put yourself out there as a “jewelry designer” in front of your family and friends because you don’t think they’ll support you.
- Still making excuses for why you haven’t reached the level of success you want because deep down you aren’t ready to make that commitment. (it’s totally okay!)
- Looking to earn some part-time income selling jewelry online because you’re happy in your career and just want a fun hobby.
- Not ready to follow advice from others or make any changes to your business because you want to feel in control of the direction of your company.
Don't just take my word for it, our current SOS designers can't help sharing their results...
Bobbi Kahn Jewelry
Christine Stanton Lupo
FEW Made Jewelry
Susan Harbourt Designs
Enjoy these special bonuses as part of your SOS membership!
- BONUS: Quarterly Done-For-You Marketing Templates
Grow your brand exposure online, with very little prep time using our plug-and-play marketing templates! The best part? We release a new set of templates each quarter so you’re always up-to-date on the current marketing trends! ($1,000 Value)
- BONUS: Private SOS Community
Easily connect with other SOS designers plus the coaches in our private SOS community group! Ask questions, get support and celebrate your success alongside peers and industry experts who’re excited to see your success! This Private Facebook Group acts as the “command central” for all things SOS. ($1,000 Value)
- All Access to Diamond Insiders community and member site where you’ll be placed on the 7 Stage Jewelry Brand Success Path and track your online success! Accountability circles, guest experts, and support from jewelry designers just like you are only the beginning of what’s waiting for you inside! ($700 Value)
Plus, the first 5 approved applicants with their deposit paid get their kickoff call done by me! If you want me in your business 1:1 for 45 minutes, apply now before they're filled!
The SOS Accelerator is an application-only coaching program. There is a $1,000 application fee that will either be credited toward your program investment or refunded if you are not accepted to the program at this time.
Why do we take an application fee?
We take this process very seriously. This requires you to have a little “skin-in-the-game” to keep you committed to getting results. The goal of this coaching program is to support you in your journey to becoming a multiple 6+ figure jewelry designer. The program investment is a reflection of the level of value and results you’ll experience you can expect.
Application fees must be processed before September 31st for you to qualify for the bonus package.
Here's what our designers have to say about their results...
"On the advice of an SOS coach, we upped our prices in hopes of attracting our dream client and IT HAS WORKED!!
Even in this incredibly slow month we now have 4 fully custom engagement ring clients on the books and another 2-3 in beginning talks. This is the part of designing that I love and am unbelievably excited!"
- Jeana Rushton, The Fox and Stone
"In just a short 6 months I've been able to generate over $20,000 with my jewelry subscription box, and that's based off of anywhere from 40 to 60 customers."
- Michael Adams, Gourd Jewels
"I HAVE CLARITY ON WHO MY DREAM CLIENT IS AND MY WEBSITE IS ONE THAT I AM PROUD OF BECAUSE OF WHAT I’VE LEARNED.
I am learning more about how to drive traffic to the site. It is a work in progress, but I know I’ll get there with the encouragement and support of this community."