If your business is feeling out of control and overwhelming or you're facing serious burnout, then its time to elevate your strategy, build momentum, and accelerate your success using our
Desired Brand Effect Methodology™️
Building a creative business can be extremely challenging especially when you don’t have a way to clearly identify the *root-cause* of the problems your company is experiencing. That’s exactly WHY I developed the Desired Brand Effect Methodology – to help me identify problems in my business so that I can solve them without the stress and drama.
It’s helped me scale four businesses across multiple industries to mid-6 figure to multi-7 figure sales annually. The DBE is the framework that has helped more than 7500 jewelry and product brands launch, grow and scale in our programs. We’ve consulted and coached nearly 300 students in the Momentum Program over the past 4-years to grow their revenue, increase their profit margins, and avoid entrepreneurial burnout that is so common amongst small businesses owners.
Which leads me to why you’re here…
You’re *probably* here because you realize that you need help and it’s time to ask for it (not an easy thing to do)!
So if any of this resonates with you....
- You’ve grown your business to a 100k+ in gross sales — but no matter how hard you work, you keep bumping up against a glass ceiling.
- Your sales are growing but for some reason your business is *broke* and you can’t figure out why. It doesn’t make sense because you’re working harder than ever and sales are growing, but the money leftover has either plateaued or is shrinking.
- You know you need help so you’ve tried to (or have) hired a few people but feel extremely frustrated because no one can make, market, or sell as good as you. You probably secretly said: “it’s just easier to do it myself.”
- You’re concerned that you’ve built a business that relies heavily on *foot traffic* or *the next show* or *a retailer’s success.* With the change in the economy, you realize you’re gambling and being passive about strengthening your business model so that it protects you.
- You keep trying to solve the problem with a new collection, a new Instagram tactic, or by landing a dream wholesale account but you know deep down – even though it’s hard to admit – the change required needs to happen inside of you.
...You’re in good company and in the right place, just like these students and graduates who have all experienced one or more of the above.
“November was officially my best month ever for online sales and it’s because I did email promotions! AND I’m on track to double my sales overall compared to last year! Yippee!”
– ALICIA MERRICK, ALICIA MERRICK ART
“Working with Flourish & Thrive Academy has been like working on a Masters program for my business, but with a support system that is essential for any studio artist that works in solitude.
After being in business for 20+ years, I was burned out and ready to throw in the towel. My creativity had been sucked dry and I had nothing left for my family. Flourish & Thrive is like an MBA for artists. During the year we worked together, I was able to streamline my operation and save over $18,000 a month. I finally feel joy in my business again and can bring that home to my family.”
– JENNIFER DAWES, JENNIFER DAWES DESIGN
"Feeling like I’m walking in a dream. I launched my new collection last Tuesday. Sold 54 pieces of jewellery and made $53k in sales in 10 days!!! Today was my second $10K day and it feels surreal."
– KAJAL NAINA, KAJALNAINA.COM
These results are awesome and just the tip of the iceberg for our members. We want to help you create your dream business at scale. So...
If you’re ready to get customized coaching, support and planning so that you can build a multiple 6 or 7 figure jewelry (or product) empire without working yourself to exhaustion and the frustration you’re currently experiencing...
to get support from an exclusive team of top-tier coaches, consultants, and a community of A-players.
Momentum is a comprehensive 12-month hybrid group and one-on-one coaching experience designed to transform your jewelry or product business into a multi-revenue stream that's an anti-fragile, highly profitable revenue generating machine.
It’s designed for A-players in the jewelry industry who are done wasting time and ready to get real results, like yesterday. This world-class program is designed around your unique needs as a business owner because let’s face it, there is no one-size-fits-all solution in business. Our consultants, coaches, and mentors are here to give you that extra hand-holding you need to reach your goals quickly.
Time to dream bigger, M'dear. Here’s your invite to co-create a highly profitable business that puts you in the driver’s seat and allows you to get the unnecessary stuff (tasks, energy, burden, stress) off your plate so that you can truly step into your unique creative brilliance. If you’re ready to be intentional about your growth and create FINANCIAL SECURITY, FREEDOM, and a SENSE OF ACCOMPLISHMENT doing what you love...
When you want to reach your revenue and profit goals AND feel a sense of FREEDOM, PURPOSE, and ACCOMPLISHMENT...
Momentum is the answer.
Here’s what’s Included in the Momentum Program
Quarterly 90 Day Strategic Planning Sessions
You’ll receive customized planning sessions, so you can achieve your desired business goals a lot faster. You’ll work with your mentor to map out the next 90 days so that you have a clear path to move forward with. If you’d like one-on-one quarterly planning sessions, you can join Elevate, our top-tier Momentum program. Or join Accelerate, our next-tier Momentum program, where you can enjoy planning sessions with a small group of like-minded individuals.
Individualized 1:1 Mindset Coaching
Mindset is the most important factor to your success as an entrepreneur. You’ll start the program with a call to help you get your head in the game and primed for success.
8 Individualized 1:1 Business Audits With Industry Experts
During your orientation (Elevate only), our mentors and experts will create a customized plan for the year. You’ll enjoy 6 audits in your first year with the opportunity to unlock 2 bonus audits once you’ve implemented our suggestions.
Bi-Annual Momentum Retreats
Twice a year we’ll get together and do a two-day submersion One In Person LIVE Retreat* and One Virtual Retreat each year. In person events are dependent on our ability to meet in real life due to pandemic restrictions.*
Training Library + Done-For-You Templates and Systems
Access our proven methods to quickly and easily uplevel your marketing, sales, operations, hiring and leadership. Grab our high-converting email templates, proven to deliver $2K to $20K in online sales in just 5 days or less. Fast-track your learning curve with our wholesale cheat sheet, and so much more.
Monthly Expert Calls + Training
You’ll get access to and a chance to network with industry experts who can help you with key areas of your business, including operations, advertising, copywriting, website optimization, publicity, mindset and more.
Private Community + Accountability Groups
You’ll be invited into our private community to interact with industry experts in marketing, sales, tech, operations, and more. Plus connect with our coaches and mentors including me, Tracy Matthews, Lisa Elizondo (our Manager of Programs & Education and 8-figure jewelry entrepreneur), Sheri Peterson (our Mentor & Mindset Coach for F&TA) and others! You’ll also be able to network with other driven and ambitious community members just like you!
APPLY NOW FOR THIS LIFE-CHANGING PROGRAM! IF YOUR APPLICATION IS ACCEPTED, YOU’LL BE INVITED TO THE NEXT STEP OF THE PROCESS – A STRATEGY AUDIT – SO THAT WE CAN DETERMINE HOW WE CAN HELP YOU BEST.
*THERE IS ZERO-OBLIGATION TO APPLY
Now let’s meet your Mentors and Coaches!
Momentum is run by…
Our other consultants and coaches specialize in all functions of a business including Finance, Operations, Social Media, Messaging, Marketing and Sales, Metrics Analysis, Advertising, Content Strategy, and so much more..
“It's June 4th, and I just beat my last year's TOTAL SALES for the whole year. Huge win!”
– KATY BEH, KATY BEH FINE JEWELS
“Before I joined, my online sales were sporadic. I couldn't count on anything online. I've only been in the program for three months and I've started to see my online sales pick up. I hit my goal on December 31st – I sold $150K. Comparing my first quarter last year to this quarter, I have 72% growth. Momentum is awesome.”
– TWYLA DILL, TWYLA DILL DESIGN
“I’m always appreciative of the support and unyielding energy from the coaches that they put into helping, I don’t think I would have survived my first year in business without you guys, just on the mindset side of things. It’s a great resource for anyone who’s feeling the least bit insecure about what they’re doing.”
– GILLIAN COE KARATASSOS, GILLIAN TRASK JEWELRY
Momentum is for you
- Committed and determined to grow your jewelry business to consistently profitable 6 or 7+ figures without working yourself to exhaustion.
- Ready to take the leadership role or be the “Chief Visionary Officer” of your jewelry business , and implement proven strategies and systems that will allow your team and your business to function efficiently and profitably whether you’re there or not.
- Tired of spending all your time putting out fires and scrambling at the last minute because nothing is structured. You’re ready to create a plan you can stick to.
- Done making excuses as to why you aren’t reaching our goals and ready for support and accountability from a team of coaches who know the jewelry industry inside and out.
- Calling in a highly profitable business with true financial security so that you can actually take a vacation without worrying if the business can continue without you, be more present for your family, or spend more time being creative.
- Ready and willing to be coached and are committed to implementation. You promise to remove the words “that won’t work for me” or “I don’t have time for that” from your vocabulary because you’re committed to your success.
But it isn’t a
good fit if you:
- You don’t have a jewelry or creative product brand
- You’re just starting out and haven’t made any sales yet
- Growing your business or increasing your take home pay and profitability isn’t a priority for you right now. (It’s totally okay if you aren’t there yet!)
- Have no desire right now to build in the very least a low-6 or multi-6 figure business because jewelry making is your hobby.
- Truly enjoy doing everything even if it’s stressful because you don’t like dealing with the business part. “Chaos is better than forcing myself to get organized at this moment”
- You aren’t ready and willing to take feedback.
- You’re looking for someone to do the work for you. This program is an investment and it will require you to step up for yourself.
The way you think about your business is everything! ! These makers took a bet on themselves to learn, implement and run with our guidance. Let’s see how they transformed in the Momentum Program.
As a solo designer, Alex Camacho was doing pretty well. She had a loyal customer base who absolutely loved her jewelry. But she wanted to grow her business without hiring a huge team––and she didn’t know which steps she needed to take to make that happen.
When Alex first joined Momentum, we helped her gain clarity on what she needed to focus on: building up her brand story, optimizing her website, and putting systems into place to help her work smarter, not harder. Within six months, Alex’s sales skyrocketed and hit her first goal of $110K in projected yearly sales!
But it didn’t stop there. By continually building her audience, optimizing her systems, and creating a streamlined structure to her workflow, she’s been able to hire a small team so that she can focus on what she really loves: creating monthly one-of-a-kind jewelry collections, hiking two hours a day, and having a life outside of her business.
She has expanded her customer base with her new advertising strategy, and with our help, she has trained her audience to pay attention to her emails so they know exactly when her collections will drop.
WITHIN TWO AND A HALF YEARS..
- Alex increased her sales from $65K to $420K a year (often selling $30K to $40K a month).
- She has totally sold out of her ready-to-wear collection, which was one of her first goals when she joined Momentum.
- Her one-of-a-kind jewelry collections sell out sometimes in as little as TEN MINUTES!
- She hired a small and mighty team to help take the busy-work off her plate and has optimized her production process to do more in less time.
- She bought a house, took a month off for her Honeymoon in Thailand, and goes hiking 2 hours a day.
By learning how to implement systems that keep her business running like clockwork, Alex has found the freedom she’s always wanted––freedom that lets her work only 5-6 hours a day and have time to hang out with her husband.
If you think it’s just Alex, here are results from other students...
“I'm 75% to my $15K goal for the month! Online sales are up 695% (yes, that is correct) from this month last year!”
– MEGHAN BOEHM, MEGHAN BO DESIGNS
"On the advice of a coach, we upped our prices in hopes of attracting our dream client and IT HAS WORKED!! Even in this incredibly slow month we now have 4 fully custom engagement ring clients on the books and another 2-3 in beginning talks. This is the part of designing that I love and am unbelievably excited!"
– JEANA RUSHTON, THE FOX AND STONE
“Tracy has completely changed the way I run my business. and how I perceive myself as a business owner. She doesn't just talk the talk - she is passionate about helping other business owners succeed with her focus on specific activities that bring in sales. Her infectious enthusiasm and emphasis on mindset have motivated me to shift from working in my business to working on my business. She has been so much more than an inspiration to me - she has helped me to create a tangible vision for my company’s future, where I’m running my business full-time, instead of just dreaming about it.”
– WENDY PRITCHARD HIVELY, CHARLIEMADISON ORIGINALS
"I can’t imagine having gone through Covid without MOMENTUM COACHING. I remember thinking ‘I’m so glad I’m part of a community’. It would have been terrifying without it - it’s easy to feel frozen. I’m so glad I’ve had this to lean on. The retreats are so inspiring, you get such a great direction. You come out of it going “this is huge!” and you can make a path forward. I loved them so much, I can't even tell you, I would sign up just for those.
– MARY ANN SAVILLE, VEDELI DESIGNS
It’s my mission to help ambitious, independent jewelry brands take control and strengthen their business and ditch the “art” shows that are sucking up your time and making your businesses so fragile.
But here’s the reality: This isn’t for everyone.
I have proven strategies, but there is no “easy” button in building a business. Momentum is for ambitious, independent jewelry designers who are ready to uplevel and innovate their business to protect themselves from economic uncertainty, grow their direct-to-consumer sales, and increase their overall profitability.
“Before I started Momentum, I would say my online sales were zero... I had people going to my website, but nobody was purchasing. Since starting the program, I've been having consistent sales each month!I totally feel supported with all the coaching I've received… If I had to describe Momentum in three words, I would say, ‘lots of support!"
– ASHLEIGH BRANSTETTER, ASHLEIGH BRANSTETTER DESIGN
“It’s been empowering knowing that I can create sales. Before it felt like I was at the whim of destiny - I would wait for it to come to me. I now have these tools that I can use whenever - I look at my numbers and think 'if I want to get from here to there I can do X,Y,Z'. It’s built my confidence. I feel more self reliant.”
– GEMMA ROSE, GEMMA ROSE JEWELRY
“BIG WIN! I implemented an automated email sequence according to my coach Darian’s tips and they already resulted in a sale after just a few days!!! Previously, my emails rarely resulted in opens and clicks, let alone sales.”
– YVONNE BURKART, TANGERINE LOTUS JEWELRY DESIGN
I’ve been here before…
I know how to guide you through this process, because I’ve actually done it before.
I’ve built two successful jewelry brands and sold over $8 Million in product.
But in 2008, things started to shift for my jewelry business as the economy shifted around me. The stock market crashed, we faced a major housing crisis, and my business got caught in the crossfire. Wholesale orders were canceling left and right, stores I had already shipped orders to were filing for bankruptcy, and I had no income coming in with a pile of bills and payroll to pay.
Let’s just say, I was in a really bad place.
Because I had a single point of failure in my business (the weak link in my chain was that 95% of my sales were from wholesale stores), it was hard to recover. I had more than $365,968 in debt because stores had my inventory and didn’t pay.
My business didn’t survive because I didn’t have the foresight to predict or anticipate an economic cycle like this. Plus, I hadn’t mastered the art of direct-to-consumer or e-commerce sales.
When I rebuilt my next jewelry company and started Flourish & Thrive Academy, I KNEW that the only way to move forward in the world we live in would be to focus on creating a business model that would weather any situation.
And it worked! Right now, our clients are seeing increases in online sales to the tune of 430% over last year. They’re replacing their lost wholesale revenue by partnering with stores for collaborative events. They’re hosting incredible virtual trunk shows that are making them 3 months income with 10 hours of work.
And you can do it too — IF you pay attention and take action.
Because when you do this right, you create a life-proof, recession-proof, pandemic-proof business that can weather any crisis.
Now is the time for you to take control.
Over the past several years, Karina built a successful business with retail events, shows, pop-ups, and e-commerce. But she had become her best sales person and because of that, she was in a Catch-22. She had to be at all of the events in order to grow her business!
With our guidance, she started planting the seeds last year to make a shift in her business (and get her weekends back!). Then March rolled around and her shows started getting cancelled. She had planned a new collection launch and was afraid to release it for fear of what people might say or think.
With a lot of encouragement from us, Karina decided to launch her new collection in March and focus on adding a “little bit of sunshine” into the lives of her customers. She also reinvented a few in-person pop-up shops as virtual events and doubled down on her digital marketing. She implemented a few of the strategies she learned from our 2-Day Momentum Retreat and the results were phenomenal!
- She had a 430% increase in her online sales (as I mentioned Karina, already has a successful mid-six figure business — so this was HUGE).
- Her online sales nearly replaced the income of 57 cancelled shows during the pandemic (this is HUGE).
- In the first 8 days in May, she had already increased her revenue by 68% over last year and had beat her May goal in the second week!
- By the end of May, she had beat her super-stretch goal by $6000 and had one of her best months in history.
- She’s developed a wash-rinse-and-repeat marketing system using the strategies in Momentum so that she can plug and play for scale online and off.
Karina mastered how to optimize for growth in a changing economy. In reinventing her online experience for her customers, she has proven to herself that she doesn’t have to do so many retail events and shows to reach the sales numbers she desires.
You don’t have to take our word for it. Their results speak for themselves.
“The coaches laid out how to get things done, and how to get it done easily.”
Amanda and Tiffany Reis
Emery and Opal
“Momentum helped me improve my way of working. Instead of doing everything myself, I'm able to outsource tasks and my sales more than doubled.”
Le Dragon Argenté
“If you’re even thinking about it,
don’t wait - just do it”
"The financial changes have been dramatic, my first quarter sales were up 50%”
Allison Kallaway Young
Allision Kallaway Jewelry
“Working with the coaches was amazing, it was super empowering”
Jennifer Dawes Design
“When we create a confident structure to the business… they (customers) then have confidence in us as well”
Jeana and Jared
The Fox and Stone
"Since I started, I now feel like I envision myself having a multi-million dollar business”
The Mala Babe
"With the tools that this program has provided me, I’ve been able to surpass my goal ... I’ve hit $104k"
Acid Queen Jewelry
"A big win is that I’ve been meeting my quarterly sales goals
“This program is right for anyone who is ready to take their business seriously”
Christine Stanton Lupo
"Anyone that is struggling in any area of their business -
this is a must!”
FEW Made Jewelry
“I’ve learnt to set up systems in my business so I’m working smarter and not harder"
Susan Harbourt Designs
"I would recommend Momentum to anyone who is starting an online business if you want to increase your sales"
Meghan Bo Designs
“I used a very specific format that was taught in the Momentum program and we hit $330,000 last year”
Acid Queen Jewelry
“In the first year of Momentum, my website sales were up 160%”
Betina Roza Jewelry
- What if you could be in control your monthly sales and revenue?
- What would it feel like to have a waiting list and sell out every time you drop a collection?
- Or to be able to make money every single time you sent an email?
- Imagine no longer spending your weekends sweating or freezing at “art shows” and craft fairs…
- Not having to worry about what retailers are doing to promote your products or get foot traffic through the door…
- And not having your business’ destiny dictated by other people (wholesalers, retailers, art show organizers, Etsy’s algorithm, etc.)...