Media and Content Marketing Manager
FLOURISH & THRIVE ACADEMY IS HIRING A MEDIA AND CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER
A few questions...
- Are you excited to be in a support role for a quickly growing online company?
- Are you highly organized and LOVE following projects through to completion?
- Do you have excellent time management skills and feel fulfilled checking tasks and projects off your list?
- Do you quickly anticipate a person’s requirements and implement quickly?
- Is your motto is to “always be learning” and you enjoy a fast-paced work environment?
- Do you thrive to serve with a smile and upbeat attitude?
- Do you LOVE making customers happy?
The Media and Content Marketing Manager position is 30-40 hours per week virtual position and we are willing to train the right person. Yes, you can work from home 100% of the time! These hours would need to be worked within normal working hours of 9am - 5pm EST.
Flourish & Thrive Academy is seeking a Marketing Manager to create and oversee and manage the production of content across all marketing channels including our blog, social media and social search channels for the brands. .
Flourish & Thrive Academy is the premier online business and marketing education company for jewelry designers and makers. Our specialty is teaching jewelry designers and makers how to create unforgettable and profitable jewelry brands that everyone is talking about.
Keep reading if you are excited to work closely with a quickly growing company where you’ll be part of a rockstar team…
Duties and Responsibilities
Thinking this job is tailor-made for you? Read on to learn more. We need someone who:
- Develop new content for our growing community! Help develop and create new content for our customers.
- Curating and producing branded content, SEO, creating a cohesive social media strategy with said content, planning, managing and implementing the marketing calendar. You’ll filter content through the “Know, Like and Trust Factor” of content curation (in collaboration with the marketing team), curate images for the blog, messenger, social media, youtube, post social media content on a daily basis, engage with our followers, anticipate what’s next and come up with new strategies for content management and marketing.
- You’ll develop a game plan that encompasses the overarching direction of Flourish & Thrive Academy and work closely with our marketing strategy to implement. You’ll also be responsible for working directly with our content writers to curate the correct content, create eye-catching social media graphics and other members of our team to make sure the blog content, social search, and social media is running smoothly and on point with our marketing calendar.
- Required to deep dive and understand our audience’s buying patterns and behaviors and use that to make the best decisions for overall revenue and sales growth. Our motto is community and collaboration over competition. Our customers are the cornerstone of our success and customer retention is our utmost priority.
- Responsible for detailed tracking and curating metrics on social media, email and the blog to improve conversion rates while lowering costs per lead. We’ll also require you to give feedback on copy, graphic design and other promotional materials and work with our team closely to improve all of these things.
Here's who this position is NOT for:
- You don’t enjoy working virtually or at home.
- You can only work at night or on the weekends. Yes, the hours are flexible but you must be available between 9am EDT and 5pm EDT to work with the team.
- You don’t like to be told exactly how to do something or the reverse. There will be a balance in your own creativity in completing assignments, but there will also be times when systems have to be followed to a T.
The commitment for this role is 30-40 hours a week starting, with the potential to add more hours for the right person. If you learn fast and have the availability this could increase quickly. Your schedule will need to start at the same time each day Monday through Friday. That will be discussed during the interview. Training will be provided for most of the software programs you are not familiar with.
Here's are some of the KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS the right person for this position needs to have:
- Manage a detailed, strategic content calendar and posting schedule to increase engagement including the following platforms:
- IG stories
- Facebook Groups
- ManyChat automation and threaded messages
- Email Marketing
- Manage the production of content with our content creation team.
- Oversee metrics and tracking to optimize our content to increase engagement, exposure and growth
- Test our assumptions - think beyond the status quo and what our competitors are doing
- Oversee content consistency
- Report our content marketing results to the team
- Increase overall growth and customer retention
- Mentor and train members of the marketing team to make sure our skills are constantly up to date
- You must also have:
- A+ verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and expertise in launching and managing comprehensive, measurable online marketing campaigns
- A data-driven mind - you always check the data before making a decision and take pride in recognizing the most important data to make informed decisions that can be tested.
- A love for creating and scaling systems and turning successful efforts into ongoing, automated systems
- Expertise in content marketing
- A passion for learning and teaching yourself new things. You love finding tools and resources and becoming an expert in them.
- Creative, outside the box thinking - always thinking beyond the status quo to test and integrate next level strategies
- Extremely strong integrator and implementation skills
- Strong attention to detail and a checklist-driven style to make sure that everything is working smoothly before a campaign goes live
- Quickly learn new technology and CRM Software (we use Infusionsoft)
- Experience updating a wordpress blog
- Have a natural knack for technology and learning new platforms
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Every day you’ll have the opportunity to interact with people and help them achieve their biggest goals. You’ll be focused on the things you truly LOVE to do -- serving others and making people happy.
We have a virtual team spread around the world who love working together. But the position will require you to work day during the hours of 9-5 EST Monday-Friday. Your job responsibilities will vary week by week making this position exciting. If you’re interested in the jewelry industry, you’ll have an inside look because you’ll be working closely with vendors and manufacturers to create beautiful designs (don’t worry, I’ll be doing the design piece).
You’ll have the flexibility to work at home in your PJs or at a local coffee shop. Our goal is to support you in keeping you motivated to do excellent work!
You’ll be challenged to “think outside the box” on a daily basis while being supported with tools and mentoring to help you get the job done well. Plus, one of our core values is to always be growing and learning so we’ll be here to support you on your journey as you continue to evolve. We are business-minded but an environment of FUN and excitement are important to all of us...so let’s do this!
What’s important to us is that there is a strong communication channel, that you are getting your responsibilities completed on time or early.
So whatcha think? Maybe a great fit?? We’d love to know more about you…
What We Do
We empower independent jewelry brands to launch, grow and scale profitable businesses for creative, professional and personal freedom.
In everything we do, we aim to inspire confidence and action. Our signature offers help independent designers to break free from the starving artist syndrome and use their creativity to grow their business and profit. We give them a tangible step-by step roadmap that small actions every day build a business designed around life values and goals.
We lead a passionate team that is committed to excellence, always sees the upside to any situation, and maintains the strength and flexibility to change course as our business evolves.
You might know Tracy Matthews from her top-rated “Thrive by Design” podcast, or from the courses, coaching and masterclasses she offers to help independent jewelry brands build their businesses through tried and true marketing, sales and growth strategies . To learn more about our fearless leader, check out the details here.
Our Team + Company Values
- Can Do Attitude: We get it done through creative problem-solving, teamwork, being solutions oriented and asking for help
- Community Over Competition: We believe in customer happiness and creating a community where everyone CAN be successful
- Always learning and Implementing: Education is the core of our company. We strive to be on top by continually educating ourselves.
- Fun: Work is play and the reverse. We love doing what we love so it never feels like work
- Integrity: We show up in the best possible way with transparency and honesty to grow
- Innovation: We strive to be moving forward in ways to best serve our customers and industry
We’re a team full of motivated individuals, so why not?
- Competitive compensation
- Once a quarter paid creative days
- Get your B’day off!
- We’ve built an amazing team of A-Players who really enjoy each others company
- Tracy’s committed to having fun and making the workplace challenging and inspiring daily.
Remember to fill out the application by 2/26/2020…