Welcome SNAG members. We have an exclusive FREE training just for you!
Discover the Easiest Way to Break Through Creative
Blocks and Build a Successful Jewelry Business
This FREE Live Training…
Will give you step-by-step instructions to help you:
- Stop self-sabotaging behaviors that cause creative blocks
- Leverage your time so that you can get MORE done in LESS time
- Focus on the specific actions that lead to steady, organic growth
Learn how to maximize your brand potential and begin building a sustainable business!
Did you know that procrastination, perfectionism, and fear of rejection are the biggest roadblocks to growth in your business? Tracy Matthews and Robin Kramer of Flourish & Thrive Academy have created a new business method that will help you transform the major creative BLOCKS into your FUEL for success!
In this FREE live training you will discover:
- The 3 Blocks That Keep You from the Success You Desire
- How to Grow Your Brand With The “Simple Steps” Method – Even if You Hate Marketing!
- How to Apply SSM to Achieve Massive Results in the 3 Most Important Areas of Your Biz (PR, Sales, & Collection Development)
Click the Button Below to Register Now!
Tracy Matthews is an eco-luxury jewelry designer specializing in bespoke engagement rings, wedding bands and heirloom redesign. Her mission is to help designers get their work on more DREAM clients and raving fans.
My business has grown from a friends and family jewelry business to having an expansive yet focused clientele with a solid foundation.
Jeanne Verger, jeanneverger.com
My list of paying customers grew by 2500%, my social media following has skyrocketed to 16,000 and I now run a successful jewelry business that is bringing in 5 figures a month.
Melissa Camilleri, shopcompliment.com
I highly recommend F&TA to any jewelry designers who need direction, support and confidence!Melissa Partridge, colormelissa.etsy.com
I am thrilled to say that my website sales have increased significantly and I booked $7K in custom orders!
Christine Mighion, christinemighion.com