Virtual Assistant & Customer Service Assistant
FLOURISH & THRIVE ACADEMY IS HIRING AN CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT
AND VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
A few questions...
- Are you excited to be in a support role for a quickly growing online company?
- Are you highly organized and LOVE following projects through to completion?
- Do you have excellent time management skills and feel fulfilled checking tasks and projects off your list?
- Do you quickly anticipate a person’s requirements and implement quickly?
- Is your motto is to “always be learning” and you enjoy a fast-paced work environment?
- Do you thrive to serve with a smile and upbeat attitude?
- Do you LOVE making customers happy?
The Virtual Assistant & Customer Service Assistant position is a 10-15 hour per week (to start) virtual position and we are willing to train the right person. Yes, you can work from home 100% of the time!
Flourish & Thrive Academy is the premier online business and marketing education company for jewelry designers and makers. Our specialty is teaching jewelry designers and makers how to create unforgettable and profitable jewelry brands that everyone is talking about.
Because our business uses an online launching business model, a few times per year there will be the need to work additional hours on evenings and weekends preparing for program launches. It also involves having to sometimes respond to team members outside of work hours.
Keep reading if you are excited to work closely with a quickly growing company where you’ll be part of a rockstar team…
Duties and Responsibilities
Thinking this job is tailor-made for you? Read on to learn more. We need someone who:
- Administrative Tasks Assisting Our Operations Manager and Community Manager: Check in daily at the same time with our Operations Manager and assist her and was as the Community Manager with admin tasks such as creating spreadsheets, social media assistance, formatting documents, research, etc.
- Customer Service Inbox Management: Assist our Customer Happiness Specialist with answers customer service emails and cleaning out helpscout inbox when needed.
- Customer Happiness: Assist our Customer Happiness Specialist Acts resolves any issues to a positive outcome for both parties.
- Customer Relationship Management: Assist our Customer Happiness Specialist with updating customer tags, scheduling emails, invoice management, billing troubleshooting, response to emails being sent out and other miscellaneous tasks.
- Membership Site Troubleshooting: Assisting members to troubleshoot login issues, update content to membership site, settle billing issues, give access to programs to customers and other task related to membership retention.
- Course and Content Advisor: Advising prospects and current customers on which courses, memberships and programs are “right for them.” We’ll train you in our method and content so be prepared to learn the jewelry industry inside and out.
- Facebook Group Support: Answer member questions in the Facebook group for our FREE and paid membership.
Here's who this position is NOT for:
- You don’t enjoy working virtually or at home.
- You can only work at night or on the weekends. Yes, the hours are flexible but you’ll need to be available between 10 am EDT to 6 pm EDT to answer customer service emails and work with the team.
- You don’t like to be told exactly how to do something or the reverse. There will be a balance in your own creativity in completing assignments, but there will also be times when systems have to be followed to a T.
The commitment for this role is 10-15 hours a week starting, with the potential to add more hours for the right person. If you learn fast and have the availability this could increase quickly. Your schedule will need to start at the same time each day Monday through Friday. That will be discussed during the interview. Training will be provided for most of the software programs you are not familiar with.
Here's are some of the KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS the right person for this position needs to have:
- Great knowledge Microsoft Office suite and Google Drive. We use Google Drive to keep most documents (it’s most closely related to Microsoft Office).
- Strong typing skills.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience with Helpscout or other CRM systems.
- Ambitious – we want someone that is excited to grow with us!
- Tech savvy – we use numerous online programs and we need someone that can learn fast and isn’t afraid of using numerous programs.
- A professional attitude and superior organizational and time management skills, with the ability to complete tasks within a deadline.
- Excellent English language and grammar skills.
- Self starter – someone who thrives on completing projects independently and on-time.
- Fast learner – someone who can pick up new systems and learn them quickly.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Every day you’ll have the opportunity to interact with people and help them achieve their biggest goals. You’ll be focused on the things you truly LOVE to do -- serving others and making people happy.
We have a virtual team spread around the world who love working together. But the position will require you to work day during the hours of 10-6 EST Monday-Friday. Your job responsibilities will vary week by week making this position exciting. If you’re interested in the jewelry industry, you’ll have an inside look because you’ll be working closely with vendors and manufacturers to create beautiful designs (don’t worry, I’ll be doing the design piece).
You’ll have the flexibility to work at home in your PJs or at a local coffee shop. Our goal is to support you in keeping you motivated to do excellent work!
You’ll be challenged to “think outside the box” on a daily basis while being supported with tools and mentoring to help you get the job done well. Plus, one of our core values is to always be growing and learning so we’ll be here to support you on your journey as you continue to evolve. We are business-minded but an environment of FUN and excitement are important to all of us...so let’s do this!
What’s important to us is that there is a strong communication channel, that you are getting your responsibilities completed on time or early.
So whatcha think? Maybe a great fit?? We’d love to know more about you…
What We Do
We empower independent jewelry brands to launch, grow and scale profitable businesses for creative, professional and personal freedom.
In everything we do, we aim to inspire confidence and action. Our signature offers help independent designers to break free from the starving artist syndrome and use their creativity to grow their business and profit. We give them a tangible step-by step roadmap that small actions every day build a business designed around life values and goals.
We lead a passionate team that is committed to excellence, always sees the upside to any situation, and maintains the strength and flexibility to change course as our business evolves.
You might know Tracy Matthews from her top-rated “Thrive by Design” podcast, or from the courses, coaching and masterclasses she offers to help independent jewelry brands build their businesses through tried and true marketing, sales and growth strategies . To learn more about our fearless leader, check out the details here.
Our Team + Company Values
- Can Do Attitude: We get it done through creative problem-solving, teamwork, being solutions oriented and asking for help
- Community Over Competition: We believe in customer happiness and creating a community where everyone CAN be successful
- Always learning and Implementing: Education is the core of our company. We strive to be on top by continually educating ourselves.
- Fun: Work is play and the reverse. We love doing what we love so it never feels like work
- Integrity: We show up in the best possible way with transparency and honesty to grow
- Innovation: We strive to be moving forward in ways to best serve our customers and industry
We’re a team full of motivated individuals, so why not?
- Competitive compensation
- Once a quarter paid creative days
- Education stipend
- Get your B’day off!
- We’ve built an amazing team of A-Players who really enjoy each others company
- Tracy’s committed to having fun and making the workplace challenging and inspiring daily.
Remember to fill out the application by 3/1/19…