Hey Jewelry Designers… Do You Want to Get Discovered by a Well Known International Retail Catalog?
Flourish & Thrive Academy + UncommonGoods = All sorts of Goodness for jewelry designers!
Have you always wanted to get your jewelry into the hands of a buyer for a well-known catalog but weren’t sure how to go about it? Well, now you can! Whether you have been designing your own jewelry line for some time or you are just getting started you are eligible to submit your work to the UncommonGoods Jewelry Design Challenge. Our friends at UncommonGoods can make your dream a reality!
Who is UncommonGoods? They are an online retailer that celebrates high quality art and design by supporting a large community of independent artists and designers.
What is the UncommonGoods Jewelry Design Challenge? It is an opportunity for talented jewelry designers like you to submit their necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings for the chance to win.
What can you win?
- GRAND PRIZE: $500 + an UncommonGoods vendor contract
- RUNNERS UP: All runners-up will receive a critique of their work from the guest judges, and UncommonGoods' marketing team will provide tips for marketing and growing their businesses. Additionally, UncommonGoods' buyers will review each entrant's full portfolio and may consider adding the work submitted to the UncommonGoods website in the future.
Is there a Deadline?
NO! That’s right, there is no deadline! The UncommonGoods Jewelry Design Challenge is an ongoing competition. At the beginning of each month, new semifinalists will be chosen from the previous month's submissions.
So what does it take to win?
- Your designs should tell a story.
- Your designs should be intelligent
- Your designs should show your individuality
- Your designs should responsibly produced.
HINT ~ The buyers at UncommonGoods really love to see jewelry that is original and uncommon!
How do you submit?
Here is your special link to learn more about the the contest and how to submit your work: http://unc.gd/1dUJ8E8
Tracy and I want you to put your best foot forward and because this design challenge is ongoing, we recommend that you don’t rush to submit your designs, but rather be very thoughtful and professional.
We want to hear from you! In the comments below, answer this question:
Will you be submitting your jewelry designs to the The UncommonGoods Jewelry Design Challenge?
[Tweet “@flourish_thrive + UncommonGoods = amazingness for jewelry designers!”]