You’re Invited to a Free Coaching Call: How to Prep for the Holiday Season

What

Free Coaching Call focusing on the most important time for jewelry designers ~ Holiday

On this 90-minute call, Tracy & Robin Covered the essentials of How to Prep for the Holiday Season.

We spend the first 50 minutes discussing “Strategy” and in the last 40 minutes taking your questions

Sorry, download is no longer available.

We'll send you all the details shortly. Be sure to check your email and confirm your addition to the list so you receive the download information.

TWEET This

#Jewelry #Designers who thought Prepping for Holiday would be this fun. FREE Q&A DL w @Flourish_Thrive http://bit.ly/SpxruM

If you still have questions, make sure you leave us a comment below. We want to answer all of your questions when it comes to preparing for the holiday season!

1. Ursula on September 10, 2012 at 1:29 am

I am actually making buttons – not jewelery. But I bet I can learn something anyway. And in a way I view my buttons as jewellery … just jewelery for handmade items! 😉

• Tracy Matthews on September 10, 2012 at 11:01 am

I am sure there will be a lot of great info for you as well ursula! can’t wait to connect.

Tracy

2. Luz on September 11, 2012 at 2:47 pm

I loved the coaching call. Witty strategy talk and I am putting together my strategy this week by using your 8 tips and call tips to drive my strategy plan. Thank YOU! Luz

• Tracy Matthews on September 11, 2012 at 5:46 pm

Luz, Keep on keeping on! You are killing it gurrrrl!

we are beyond delighted to help.

T & R

3. Shannon C on September 12, 2012 at 10:05 pm

Do you have any tips for those of us that make art jewelry prepping for the holidays.
    Many of the tips on the call seemed to be for those that already have a wholesale line.
    Is art jewelry a whole different animal or can it be looked at like a wholesale line? Can an artist turn her art jewelry into a wholesale line? Can you tell this is where I am struggling? 😉

• Tracy Matthews on September 12, 2012 at 10:09 pm

Shannon, did you have a chance to listen to the call yet?

There is a lot of great advice there and Robin’s FRANK list. We think that for those who aren’t wholesaling: craft and trunk shows are a great way to market. Getting out there and connecting and talking about your work to potential clients (they are everywhere) and setting goals so you can make a plan is the best way to do this.

An artist can definitely turn her jewelry into a wholesale line but wholesaling might not be the answer. It might just be better marketing.

Great Question!