Free Coaching Call for Jewelry Designers

Back when I (Tracy) started my first design business, I had no idea what I was doing. I did almost everything the wrong way! I had a failure of a marketing plan, I amassed mounds of debt, and most regrettably, I never hired a consultant to help me make smart business decisions.

So now we want to give you what we never had!

A chance to learn anything and everything you will ever need to know about running a jewelry design business so you never have to face the same failure I did.

We are offering a free, no-holds-barred Q&A call.

Seriously, ask us anything about your business and we will help! We are having a encore call because many of you are still emailing us ton's of questions. We thought this would be a great opp to find out what it's like to work with us!!

The Call is Monday, January 21st at 12 noon EST/ 9 am PST.

1. Heather VandenBos on January 16, 2013 at 11:02 am

Have to work but would love a download of the information.

• Tracy Matthews on January 16, 2013 at 11:03 am

Send us any questions to support (at) flourishthriveacademy.com and make sure you sign up. We’ll send out a download later today.

2. Shelley Turner on January 16, 2013 at 12:28 pm

Not able to attend. Please send download! Thanks! PS Heather Powers referred me.

• Tracy Matthews on January 16, 2013 at 6:58 pm

Shelly, make sure you get on that list so that you have the download automatically sent to you.

Thanks Heather!!

Tracy

3. Jeannie Vincenzo Designs Inc. on January 20, 2013 at 9:03 pm

Sorry I cannot attend tomorrow…my loss. Please remember me in the future. My website vincenzodesignsinc.com is under construction so I am sending you a link to my facebook site.
    Warm regards,
    Jeannie

• admin on January 20, 2013 at 9:35 pm

Jeanie if you sign up for the call you can download the audio!

4. Ann Gray on February 25, 2013 at 6:57 pm

Will you be having another one of these? I wasn’t really involved in your site then but would love to ask a few questions!
    Thanks!
    Ann

• admin on February 25, 2013 at 6:58 pm

Ann we have lots of free calls coming up in March! We’ll keep you posted
      Make sure you are on our email list.

Tracy