What's holding YOU back from having a profitable jewelry business?
Here at F&TA we are always telling you about all the ways we can help your business. Whether it be massively increasing profits, expanding your company, finding your perfect customer, or perfecting marketing, we are confident we can help your jewelry design business flourish.
We have been talking to a lot of struggling jewelry designers over the last few months and we noticed many of the same issues popping up again and again.
- “I am not making the kind of money I would like to.”
- “I do not have enough income to pay myself.”
- “My sales are too low to sustain my business.”
- “I don't have any systems to automate time sucking areas of my business.”
- “I feel like I am all over the place and can't focus to get things done. Help!”
But we realize you can't always just take out word for it. Most of us have tried several different business improvement programs only to find they offer cookie cutter advice that doesn't help you at all. We also, know that that joining our jewelry academy is an investment, joining is a major decision for part-time and brand new jewelry designers.
The point is, you don't have to take our word for it. We asked some of our members (designers just like you!) from last year's program to share their experience. Watch the video below to hear about their own reservations before signing up and about how the program transformed their business and their lives!
There you have it! It worked for them and it will definitely work for you!
Just to highlight some of the aspects and benefits that the ladies from the video described:
- Increased profits
- Shift to from part time to full time income
- Learn from others in your industry
- Effortless Marketing Tools
- Amazing Guest Speakers (more to be revealed)
- Proven Business Foundation Building Modules
- Swipe Files
- Q&A Sessions with business/branding experts
- Store Lists, Tutorials, Media Lists, Social Media Trainings and so much more.
We hope you take time to analyze your business and your goals for the next year. If you can fit a jewelry design and business marketing course that will teach you everything you need to know to become successful into your schedule, we hope you will choose Flourish & Thrive.