Have you ever been frustrated because it seems like there’s just not enough time in the day to work on sales for your jewelry business?
Well, you are in for a treat today! Robin and I are chatting about some easy sales tactics that are going to get you motivated and bringing home the bacon in your jewelry business.
Any jewelry designer who is committed to success can be an amazing salesperson. In fact, with a little practice, you’ll become the best sales person in your business! Clients love purchasing from the artist.
In this video, you are going to learn:
1. The Top 5 Tactics that Robin preaches for maximum sales impact.
2. The key reason why jewelry designers fail at sales.
3. Actionable tips on creating exceptional client experiences.
Start NOW…it doesn’t matter where you are in business. We have some good news–over time, sales gets much easier. For the sales-timid… more good news–once you start building a strong foundation and the sales start rolling in, you can invest in a salesperson who can take over for you!
Now it’s your turn! We want to hear from you!
In the comments below, tell us the following:
1. Do you struggle with sales in your business? Are you having a hard time getting repetitive clients?
2. What is one action step you are going to take to create a strong sales foundation for your jewelry business?
If you like what you watched, make sure you check out our FREE training series: