My Favorite Business Books: Back to School Inspiration
We can’t believe it’s back to school time…
As summer winds down, I always get the itch in September to learn something new or start something special in my business.
Because September is the month to get back to school (or business)!
We wanted to share some of our favorite ways for designers to “get back to school” so you can improve you business and design acumen.
Over the past couple of weeks, we’ve been sharing some of our previous sales and marketing tips.
This week, we are going to share some of our favorite business and lifestyle books.
(No, these are not affiliate links..just good clean fun)…
These books have changed my life over the past few years, so I thought you might enjoy them too!
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber
- Creative Visualization by Shakti Gawain
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuck
- Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman
- What Motivates Me by Adrian Gostick
- No B.S. Marketing to the Affluent by Dan Kennedy
- Overcoming Underearning by Barbara Stanny
- Built to Sell by John Warrillow
- Desire Map by Danielle Laporte
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- Expectation Hangover by Christine Hassler – not a traditional biz book but can help with getting your mindset right!
I feel like I am cutting the list short but I challenge you to pick up one of these books and read it this week (or listen to the book on tape).
Do you have a favorite book for business or personal development? If you are up for it, hit reply and tell us your favorite. We are always up for recommending more…
xo, Tracy (& Robin)
p.s. speaking of getting back to school.. we have a big announcement coming soon concerning an amazing opportunity to for continuing education and up-leveling your biz… stay tuned!
Click to Tweet: My Favorite Business Books: Back to School Inspiration via @flourish_thrive http://bit.ly/1NVNpoS