Still on the fence about email providers?
Afraid to make a decision or maybe even afraid to learn how it works?
We have good news!
Technology is always changing.
Which means email marketing software is becoming more user friendly every day.
Nearly every provider has tons of video tutorials walking you through every step of the process.
So there’s never been a better time to try it out!
Email automation has been a lifesaver for so many business owners.
You can spend a few hours one day setting up emails that will automatically send for the rest of the month!
But I get it, with so many options out there…how do you know what’s best for you?
Organized by price, we’ve broken down 8 of the best email marketing providers for eCommerce businesses.
Each provider has different pricing intervals. This list is ordered based on their lowest paid service option.
Before getting started, let’s get one thing clear. All email marketing providers should have a few basic features, otherwise they’re not worth your time or money.
All 8 of these providers offer these standard features:
- User Friendly Form Builder
- Full Automation Capacity
- Mobile responsive
- Mobile Monitoring Capability
- Social media integration
- Integration with other platforms
- Split testing capabilities
- Basic List Segmentation
- Strong Analytics
- Customizable Email Templates
To save time we are only listing the price and distinguishing features of each platform so you can make a decision based on what’s most important to your business, right now.
Let’s get started!
- Free for up to 2000 subscribers and 12,000 emails
- Paid Version starts at only $10/month
- Sign Up Box at Cash Register Option
- Not Great for Fancy List Segmentation
- Email Templates are not as Customizable as Others
- Automation is not Included with Free Version
- Double Opt in is Required
- Testing out their Interface is Free, Once you Start Sending they Start Charging
- Prices start at $9/month for up to 500 subscribers and 2,500 emails
- Ready to use pre-built segments like newsletter signups, high spenders, first-time customers, repeat customers, etc.
- Very Little Setup Work
- Pricing Levels are Based on How Many Emails You’re Sending and How Many People You’re Sending them to
- Tracks Behavioral Data of Customers
- 14 Day Free Trial, no Credit Card Required
- Paid Version Starts at $10/month up to 500 Subscribers and 15,000 emails
- Most popular App on Shopify for email marketing
- Segments list and re-sends newsletters to people who haven’t opened it yet
- Free 30-Day Trial
- Paid Version Starts at $19/month up to 500 Subscribers
- Comprehensive list segmentation
- User Friendly Automation System
- Unlimited autoresponder messages and sequences
- Free 14-Day Trial
- Paid Version Starts at $25/mo up to 1,000 Subscribers
- Unlimited emails
- Personalized recommendations and custom coupon codes
- Segment based on coupon usage
- Built in A/B Testing
- Works with Shopify or BigCommerce
- After 10,000 Subscribers they Charge per 10,000
- Free up to 250 Subscribers
- Paid Version Starts at $25/month up to 500 Subscribers
- Builds segments using behavioral and transactional data
- Custom web tracking to use browsing behavior to target your email flows
- Integrates with Facebook Ad Custom Audiences
- Analytics Tracks Shopping Behavior
- Great for eCommerce Lists
- Multiple Abandoned Cart Follow Up
- No Free Option
- Starts at $29/month up to 1,000 Subscribers
- Unlimited Emails, Opt ins, Landing Pages, Rules, Etc
- Can Turn off Double Opt In
- Ability to Create an Entire Landing Page Opt In
- Suggestions for Email Content in Automated Sequences
- One List that’s Easily Segmented
- Ability to Set up Automation Rules
- Integrates easily with WordPress, Shopify, and many others
- Customizable for Your Biz Needs
- Free 14-Day Trial
- Pricing STarts at $250/month for up to 8,000 Subscribers
- Always Unlimited Emails
- Dynamic List Options
- Purchase Behavior and Abandoned Cart Sequences
- Personalized pop-up offers
- Single Use Coupon Creation
- Revenue tracking
- Offers Contracts to Lock in a Price Even if Your List Grows
If you have a big list and you’re considering a switch, look into the pricing structure of these providers to make sure you understand what you’re getting.
So there you have it! There are many others email providers out there. We’ve done a lot of the heavy lifting so now it’s time for you to choose!
Sometimes it takes signing up for a service to realize you don’t like it.
You can change your email marketing provider without losing your list.
We want to hear from you! In the comments below, tell us the following:
1. What is holding you back from creating an email marketing campaign?
2. Which email service provider are you using? What do you like about them?