In a few weeks, I am heading to a Yoga Retreat in Italy…and I am beyond excited. Yoga has influenced my life in so many ways. In fact, it’s helped me in ways I never expected, even sales.
You might be thinking: What do sales, being shy and yoga have in common?
If you are shy or the idea of being rejected terrifies you, listen up! Today, I have a few tips for you based on what I’ve learned from over 18 years of practicing and teaching yoga.
As a jewelry designer myself, I can relate to feeling a little squirmy or nervous about reaching out ~cold! It’s hard to grab a buyer’s attention (and keep it).
Here’s the truth: 90% of what holds designers back is really fear.
According to Fritz Pearls~ “Fear is just the excitement without the breath” and fear is nothing to walk away from, it’s just something to breath into.
I am so excited to share with you my Sales Strategies for Shy People Stolen from Yoga.
In this video you’ll learn:
- 5 Yoga Teachings that will help you overcome your fear of sales
- An affirmation to use when your head is on the wrong place
- Plus, how I’ve overcome my fear of sales
After you’ve watched the video, answer the following in the comments:
1. Which of these techniques will you put into practice right away?
2. What is your biggest fear when it comes to putting yourself out there or selling your work?
Click to Tweet: Sales Strategies for Shy People Stolen from Yoga