EP403: Instagram is Dead? How to Diversify Your Jewelry Marketing Strategy
Is Instagram still a viable marketing channel for your jewelry business?
Great question which comes on the heels of a maker movement happening on Instagram right now.
Here’s the short of the long: a jewelry maker announced on Instagram that she was closing her business because the “Instagram-algorithm” was not showing her posts to her followers.
The video went viral and started a movement of frustrated makers “begging” Instagram to change their algorithm back to how it was 5 years ago.
My guest today, Alexandra Camacho, and I understand your frustration with Instagram and want to assure you that begging IG to change is not a very good use of your time.
Instead, it’s time to diversify how you market your jewelry business.
During EP#403: Instagram is Dead? How to Diversify Your Jewelry Marketing Strategy, we chat about the following…
- What you need to know about the Instagram Algorithm in 2023
- The modus operandi of Instagram’s holding company, Meta
- Why being an IG hater is just a waste of time and energy – and what to do instead
- How to create a jewelry business that thrive even when Instagram algorithms change
- Multiple tips on using Instagram to your advantage for long term growth
- And More…
Enjoy this awesome episode and think differently about your jewelry marketing!