Community

EP348: 7 Questions to Ask Yourself If Your Jewelry Sales Aren’t Growing

By Tracy Matthews / April 15, 2022

Here’s one thing I learned in almost a decade of helping jewelry designers at Flourish and Thrive: personal success depends on one thing— YOU. Your success largely depends on how consistent you are in showing up and how…

Read More

EP347: How to Stay Focused When the World is Falling Apart

By Tracy Matthews / April 11, 2022

I’m sure you’d agree with me when I say that business is not just about profit and revenue.  Right?  There are challenges we all face from time to time. And one of the external struggles business owners face periodically…

Read More

EP346: Stop the Scroll with Better Headlines and Hooks with Reese Spykerman

By Tracy Matthews / March 31, 2022

Have you curated aesthetic photos of your jewelry products online but still aren’t making the sales you expected? Maybe you’re missing out on a very powerful tool; one that is often overlooked but can bring in consistent sales…

Read More

EP345 How ONE Geeky Maker Doubled Her Business to $265K by Doing Less

By Tracy Matthews / March 22, 2022

Some people believe you can’t make money off your creativity. You’ve been working hard to grow your jewelry business and prove them wrong. You see other designerss who can do it. And they makes it look so easy.…

Read More

EP344 How Emery and Opal Grew Their Handmade Jewelry Business to a Million Dollars

By Tracy Matthews / March 14, 2022

People think that you need a massive team and a complex structure to build a million-dollar company. But what many fail to realize is that if you simplify and streamline your growing company, you can achieve a million-dollar…

Read More

EP343 Create A Simple Plan for Financial Growth

By Tracy Matthews / March 7, 2022

If you want to increase the odds of survival for your jewelry business, you need to learn how to manage your business finances. In today’s episode, I interviewMelissa Houston, a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) of over 20 years…

Read More

EP342 3 Key Hires You Need to Scale to 7-Figures

By Tracy Matthews / February 25, 2022

Before you started your independent jewelry business, chances are you never had to worry about hiring people. But once your business reaches a certain level of growth, you need a team to keep that growth going. So, how…

Read More

EP341 Jewelry Brand Makeover Bootcamp Recap

By Tracy Matthews / February 22, 2022

If you want to grow your business, but your current strategies aren’t working… then the only path to growth is change. Last February, we officially wrapped up our EPIC Jewelry Brand Makeover Bootcamp and closed the doors to…

Read More

EP340 How to Be Awesome on Camera in Interviews with Kim Rittberg

By Tracy Matthews / February 14, 2022

“I have a couple of tips when you land a podcast or TV feature. Get your message and your sound bites under wraps. If you don’t even know your message or your company, or you don’t have your…

Read More

EP339  How to Create a Benefits Ladder to Sell More This Year with Monica Sharma-Patnekar

By Tracy Matthews / February 8, 2022

“You’re not selling a product. You’re selling a lifestyle. You’re selling a movement. You’re selling the real feeling why people buy from you.” This is one of the many insightful lessons from our podcast guest this week, Monica…

Read More