Community

#53 How to Create a Culture of Fun in Your Jewelry Business With Nina Cooper

By Tracy Matthews / August 9, 2016

As a jewelry entrepreneur, what do you do when facing a “must do” task that you REALLY don’t want to do.   Or if you have employees, how do you motivate them to tackle the task that no…

Read More

#49 Building Relationships With Social Influencers To Increase Your Sales with Lauren Zavlunov and Jeanne Verger

By Tracy Matthews / July 12, 2016

It looks like this:   You see a commercial for Product A on television, and you think that it looks interesting, so you make a mental note to try to look for it later.   You log onto…

Read More

#48 Creating A Culture of Celebration + Happy 4th Birthday F&TA

By Tracy Matthews / July 5, 2016

It’s our 4th Birthday today! And we are ready to celebrate!   Before we kick off the celebration, I have a party game for you.   (It’s not pin the tail on the donkey game- I promise).  …

Read More

#47 How To Get Awesome Testimonials From Your Customers

By Tracy Matthews / June 28, 2016

Have you ever head of the 80/20 rule?   Here it is – 80% of your business comes from 20% of your audience.   Whoa.   And this is why: it’s so much easier (and cheaper) to cultivate…

Read More

#44 Developing Blogger Partnerships to Make More Sales With Cassie Boorn

By Tracy Matthews / June 7, 2016

Imagine with me for a minute that you have a chunk of free time to sit down and browse the internet.   You’re not working, or networking, or even training.   You’re just sitting at your computer with…

Read More

#22: How to Differentiate Your Jewelry Business from the Crowd with Amanda Berlin

By Tracy Matthews / January 12, 2016

In today’s episode, I had the pleasure of sitting down with Amanda Berlin, a PR & communications guru who left a decade of corporate experience behind to work with small business owners like you and me.   She…

Read More

#17: How to Creatively Use Hashtags To Engage Buyers on Instagram with Melissa Camilleri

By Tracy Matthews / December 14, 2015

Are you struggling to attract your DREAM clients on social media? Maybe you even have enough followers, but you just aren’t getting the engagement you’d like. I know SO many designers who struggle with this exact same problem,…

Read More

#13: Cultivating a Customer Appreciation Strategy to Build Repeat Business

By Tracy Matthews / December 1, 2015

Don’t you just LOVE getting handwritten thank-you notes and cards? Especially this time of year, it’s such a delight to open an envelope and find a little personal touch inside. In today’s episode, Robin & I got to…

Read More

#10: Key Insights From Our Panel of Experts at the FTA Live Event 2015

By Tracy Matthews / November 19, 2015

In September of 2015, we had our very first live Flourish & Thrive Academy event. It was the first time I was speaking live and, you can imagine, I was anxious and relieved by the time the big…

Read More

Quick Ways to Get “Results” for Your Jewelry Business

By Tracy Matthews / July 1, 2014

Over the years, I’ve been really “results” focused in my jewelry business. For me, setting goals and achieving those goals is so gratifying. In fact, most recently, I had a strong desire to have a waiting list for…

Read More