Community

The Secret to a Successful Jewelry Business + the Benefits of a Mastermind Program

By Tracy Matthews / October 15, 2013

I want to ask you a question. In your opinion, what does success mean to you? Every jewelry designer will most likely will have a different answer. Success might mean: Having a balanced work & family life Reaching…

Read More

Overwhelmed? What to do if you are feeling discouraged

By Tracy Matthews / June 25, 2013

One of the things I learned the hard way was that it doesn’t pay to get discouraged. Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself. ~Lucille Ball Too Many Things on…

Read More

Amplify Your Facebook Marketing with Tim Adam

By Tracy Matthews / June 24, 2013

Make sure you join us to Amplify your Facebook Marketing with Tim Adam Want more FREE advice just for Jewelry Designers? Sign up for Updates……it’s FREE

Read More

Are you paying yourself a Salary Every month? 5 actions to guarantee you get paid first.

By Tracy Matthews / June 4, 2013

Last month, I enjoyed a glass of wine with one of the community members of F&TA while she was visiting NYC. I’ve been following her for about a year now and have really seen her business grow and…

Read More

You ARE worth it!

By Robin Kramer / May 21, 2013

I just love our F&TA community of jewelry designers! There is so much support, sharing and love for one another… it’s truly awesome. A few topics having been popping up and I thought it would be good to…

Read More

Why Joining a Community Will Help You Reach Your Jewelry Business Goals

By Tracy Matthews / January 1, 2013

My alarm went off at 5:15 AM as it does every morning—except Sunday. It’s super cold (35 degrees fahrenheit!) and still really dark, but I get dressed in my workout clothes and head out to meet my friend…

Read More

The Power of Community and Being Fierce, Fabulous and Free: An Interview with Nisha Moodley

By Tracy Matthews / September 19, 2012

It’s official! I have a girl crush! I had the amazing fortune to have a little chat with the inspiring, Nisha Moodley a few weeks ago. Nisha and I have been running around in the same circles for…

Read More

Why You Should Build Your Jewelry Business with Support From a Community

By Tracy Matthews / July 24, 2012

Updated: September 17, 2018 Looking for a jewelry business community that won’t give you the cold shoulder? When I started out in business, it was impossible to get advice from my peers. Asking for encouragement and support? Forget…

Read More