Community

#220 Building Community and Die Hard Fans Around Your Brand with Chelsea Farmer

By Tracy Matthews / October 8, 2019

If you’re struggling with social media, read on… You can have a strong social media presence and an online community of raving fans without having millions of followers. What’s more valuable than numbers is how you engage with…

Read More

#209 How to Find the Courage to Face Your Fears and Create a Life You Love with Ruth Soukup

By Tracy Matthews / July 9, 2019

I’m beyond stoked about this week’s topic because it’s something the Flourish & Thrive Academy community knows all about… FEAR. Being an entrepreneur by definition pretty much means facing your fears… Putting yourself out there  Taking risks  Doing…

Read More

How This Jewelry Designer Got an 83% Increase in Online Sales & Sailed the World

By Tracy Matthews / December 4, 2018

*We feature stories from our community to inspire others to launch, grow, and scale successful jewelry businesses that support their desired lifestyle. Today’s story is an awesome example of how to create a business that works for your…

Read More

#96 How to Navigate the Recent Instagram Changes to Recapture Engagement

By Tracy Matthews / June 6, 2017

Making room for authentic connection is the goal of Instagram’s platform.   But the spammers are everywhere…   “Nice pic!”   “Luv ur feed!”   “Great lighting in this one!”   Ugh. You can just tell they are…

Read More

#84 The #1 Way to Get More Traffic to Your Jewelry Website

By Tracy Matthews / March 14, 2017

Having a jewelry business these days sort of requires you to double as a marketing guru.   Or at least it definitely feels that way sometimes!   You’re learning new terms like “sales funnel” “pixel” and “brand assets”…

Read More

#78 How to Explode Your Jewelry Sales Using Facebook Groups with Lauren Zavlunov

By Tracy Matthews / January 31, 2017

Wondering how to stand out on Facebook can cause some serious stress, confusion and overwhelm.   Can you relate?   You’re not alone!   With changing algorithms and fan pages, Facebook especially can be a tough nut to…

Read More

#67 Incorporating Philanthropy into Your Jewelry Biz

By Tracy Matthews / November 14, 2016

How many of you donate to charities or a cause that you’re passionate about?   How many of you WANT to donate a percentage of sales or profits to your favorite cause, but aren’t sure where to begin?…

Read More

#63 Memorable Moments and Takeaways from F&TA Live 2016

By Tracy Matthews / October 18, 2016

Your life (or your business) can change in a single moment.   Or in the case of our Flourish & Thrive LIVE event last month…two days worth of moments.   I finally feel like my feet are back…

Read More

#59 How 6 Designers Grew their businesses like crazy in 6 months

By Tracy Matthews / September 20, 2016

Who do you turn to when you have a question about your jewelry biz?   When I was first starting out as a designer, I turned to my friend Suzi, who was a sweater designer. She had been…

Read More

#55 Converting Looky Loos Into Buyers at Live Events

By Tracy Matthews / August 23, 2016

Curious, have you ever heard about how Robin & I met?   Guesses?   Well, you might have heard this story before but we met at a trade show in 2006 called the ENK Accessories Circuit Show.  …

Read More